Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
View attachment 3757224
I feel scared when Sister is this horny...
Sorry for the title bug btw I'll make a fix for that as soon as I can (I'll just add a way to set the words to whatever you want).
Also Inusuku's faq in the ci-en does mention Yui's scene being offscreened or what but I'm not sure if their answer is that it is intended.
I don't know why he chose to not have it come up in the moment but Yui's scene is in the game, it's just tucked into the album.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
i feel like Inusuku means he simply got tired of fantasy setting.
He said before that he wanted a break from fantasy...
He could continue with his sci-fi setting game (AI sister)
AI sister didn't went well.
It costs too much using the AI API, so not worth it.
Since we come closer to having them running locally, he might try it again in the future?

I swear to fucking god nobody reads.
That is all the power of having a FAQ page: keep it in favorite, when someone ask anything just copy paste the link without a care in the world. Once you are used to it, you don't think about it anymore, not worth the time (better invested in emptying balls in little sister).

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Awwww. I don't want to be horny anymore.

GamePro_2024_06_21_22_28_25_036.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the album scenes, I'm still missing Kana's last scene (which is the sunset scene, I wager) and Yukari's scenes 7 and 8 - no idea what they are, I've already got the wet dream.

And I didn't notice a single typo so far. Good job.

Last edited:

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
While I prefer Fantasy Imouto's looks, I like the simplicity of monochrome's gameplay. No more story and gameplay that barely involves imouto pls. Like seriously, the most Fantasy Imouto interacts with the fantasy setting is with great adventure which just cuts out the use of condoms and her getting sick.
Monochrome has a few things going for it compared to this one:
1. You can order items online and get them the next day, instead of having to wait for the weekend.
2. It tells you when imouto's safe days are.
3. No Lust meter to manage. Even though it adds realism/immersion so I'm glad Fantasy has it, but it does force you to spend resources on it, which you don't have to worry about in Monochrome.

And I absolutely adore the Monochrome imouto, even more than Fantasy...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Feeling bloated (big meal) so I decided to work on those title images for a quick change of pace.
Untitled.jpg

So those are done, and if I'm estimating correctly... I got 30-40 percent of the DLC content done today alone, and I still have some gas in the tank to go for another few hours.

bleh, busy day so far.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
3. No Lust meter to manage. Even though it adds realism/immersion so I'm glad Fantasy has it, but it does force you to spend resources on it, which you don't have to worry about in Monochrome.
You're not fully free of it. She has a night assault scene the game, just harder to reach.

While I prefer Fantasy Imouto's looks, I like the simplicity of monochrome's gameplay.

You can probably expect the simplicity to be gone though. One of the screenshots has her in a maid outfit with a few other girls.

Might not be a world ending RPG you have to play but expect more to do than going to work then coming home.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Awwww. I don't want to be horny anymore.

View attachment 3757747

As for the album scenes, I'm still missing Kana's last scene (which is the sunset scene, I wager) and Yukari's scenes 7 and 8 - no idea what they are, I've already got the wet dream.

And I didn't notice a single typo so far. Good job.
I hope that you enjoyed it! I certainly did, that's for sure. It's great to hear that the DLC stuff did come out with a pretty good level of polish; I really did try to go over those scripts at least fairly thoroughly in testing, and because it's more linear it was easier not to miss stuff. Except the event that's bugged with FFFox saves, anyway; I made some revisions to that script that are in the most recent release now that I made a workaround for the conflict, lol. I ported my older game version over the base JP one in like 3 days and tested for about 1 before the DLC came out, so I suppose it's not surprising that the majority of leftover errors are actually there instead. Hate that those errors include stuff that mucks with your titles though, need to get working on a way to fix that :FacePalm:

Technoir84

Jun 18, 2023
You're all absolute legends for patching this game, thank you very much.
Any thoughts on creating an "ultimate guide" for the best experience for this game (combining decensor mods, color mods, better translation, dlc support etc.) ?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
and I still have some gas in the tank to go for another few hours.
so, that turned out to be untrue, ended up watching/listening to music quizzes on youtube with Rachel instead... (she's got a better ear than me, quizzes just proved it even more)
well, still going to get SOME more of the translation done tonight, but clearly not much as I had planned/hoped.
Don't regret it one bit :p

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
I enjoyed it very much, yes. Thank you guys for the translation and having to deal with WolfRPG in general.
And yeah, I was just missing the two other Yukari wet dreams, and my album is complete now.

Scattered thoughts-
- Kasumi is clearly the MVP of the DLC. I love that the game sets AP and Vigor/Endurance to zero after her story scene.
- How do I return back to day ??? after choosing to go back? There no "Finish game again" button!
- The beach BJ scenes aren't part of the album (probably because they can be triggered). I noticed them very very late because I had no idea the beach scene changed.
- I'm glad the DLC FAQ continues to be well-received. Didn't hold much hope for it, especially hidden 85 posts back.

In other news, I submitted the string resources of WolfRPG 3 Editor to the OpenAI machine gods for translation (because I wanted to take the "Fine, I'll do it myself" approach and I still don't read nihongo), but the results are... meh. It's certainly English, but I'm not sure it's usable.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Imouto_prpr

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Imouto: Last 4 entries are wet dreams
Kana: 2 dirty dreams and her sunset scene (max favor)
Yui: 2 dirty dreams and her sunset scene (max favor)
Kasumi: 2 dirty dreams and her sunset scene (max favor)
Yukari: 3 dirty dreams and her sunset scene (end of day RNG)

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes