Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
i see and can i see new shit even with a old save with under 100 days?(cant remember how many days i was at, just know was way under 100 lol.)
Yeah, you'll run into the new stuff with your Imouto naturally as the game progresses. You can probably get some of the new wet dreams early as well, though I think some of them are locked behind the DLC story (that or my RNG was very weird in my first run). Easiest way to tell is all the sexy parts will be censored :KEK:

Reactions: leastdevotee

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, you'll run into the new stuff with your Imouto naturally as the game progresses. You can probably get some of the new wet dreams early as well, though I think some of them are locked behind the DLC story (that or my RNG was very weird in my first run). Easiest way to tell is all the sexy parts will be censored :KEK:
Going to confirm, I can say that besides the apron dream, Yukari dreams seem to be gated.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Going to confirm, I can 100% say that besides the apron dream, Yukari dreams are gated.
I think Yui's are as well, I was getting repeats on some of the other girls before I got the first of her new ones, then quickly saw them all following the event that you'd think would naturally be related. Kasumi's, funny enough, does not appear to be gated, which actually makes a bit of the dialogue a little awkward as she references something that hasn't happened yet in the story if you get it too early.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Anyway, in relevant news : gotta go out for a couple of hours, but after that I'll be more or less free all night, so I can hopefully sort the album out and savescum those dream scenes, and have a quick look over the sex scenes (day 180, sis is still a virgin... Brother was distracted with abstinence and hot springs... speaking of, need to check the last abstinence title is working too... urgh)

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Anyway, in relevant news : gotta go out for a couple of hours, but after that I'll be more or less free all night, so I can hopefully sort the album out and savescum those dream scenes, and have a quick look over the sex scenes (day 180, sis is still a virgin... Brother was distracted with abstinence and hot springs... speaking of, need to check the last abstinence title is working too... urgh)
Have fun with the album; it took me an extra day more than I was expecting to get all the unique content in it done :KEK:

24ocul

Jul 26, 2022
So, about modding... how do i start? I am seriously considering to create a mod that makes weekly policies permanent if done multiple times. it just feels right that things you do for weeks start to become normal. make some policies more relevant late game. or logical, because from a logic standpoint they just dont make sense at some point (stairs to adulthood after 10+ sex?). give them more effects no matter if permanent or not (bento week + exploring the village on a weekend = picnic? complete openess actually doing what it says on the tin, regarding every singe interaction between you two?) and just general a overhaul regarding them, maybe even a policy i came up with. i dont know what yet but it would probably be something silly. heck, scenes could be tied to multiple policies with this. tho, i might need help from an artist, because i suck

i would probably also fix some general logic flaws all around. like, you read lewd books with your sister. you know that she knows where they are because you sometimes come home to see her masturbate to one. but whey she organizes them, you get depressed about her finding them????

(i am also not sure if this should be its own mod or baked in somewhere else, since this would change things on a fundamental level)

IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A MOD ALONG THOSE LINES, PLEASE TELL ME. THE MORE PEOPLE LIKE THE IDEA, THE MORE LIKELY IT IS FOR ME TO ACTUALLY DO THIS.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
I think Yui's are as well, I was getting repeats on some of the other girls before I got the first of her new ones, then quickly saw them all following the event that you'd think would naturally be related. Kasumi's, funny enough, does not appear to be gated, which actually makes a bit of the dialogue a little awkward as she references something that hasn't happened yet in the story if you get it too early.
I dont think they are dlc quest gated, though from what I've tested they seem to be sequential? I have boobjob scene on my day 51 save. I feel like I also got Yui's before day 100 too but maybe I overwrote that save so I have no proof for that.
Just tested and got all three on day 51, didnt bother saving so only two scenes on gallery. or maybe this is due to new game plus or some other variable.
1719251785214.png 1719251917885.png

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I dont think they are dlc quest gated, though from what I've tested they seem to be sequential? I have boobjob scene on my day 51 save. I feel like I also got Yui's before day 100 too but maybe I overwrote that save so I have no proof for that.
Just tested and got all three on day 51, didnt bother saving so only two scenes on gallery. or maybe this is due to new game plus or some other variable.
View attachment 3766322 View attachment 3766326
Huh, not sure, though there are a lot of possibilities as I was testing on an FFFox save giving increased potential for weirdness. Could poke around in the code if I really cared I guess but right now I'm locked in battle with the panty summary screen trying to add enough conditions to make it produce proper sentences every time.

Gumi25

May 31, 2024
Where part of the screen can i see imouto's condition, and how do i increase my sexual drive?
Left upper screen (left of your status). for increase your lust, do naughty things like peek bath, hunting panties, or you can talk with Imouto naughty topic or read naughty books. (If you got already 150 trust, you can just bath together with her)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So, about modding... how do i start? I am seriously considering to create a mod that makes weekly policies permanent if done multiple times. it just feels right that things you do for weeks start to become normal. make some policies more relevant late game. or logical, because from a logic standpoint they just dont make sense at some point (stairs to adulthood after 10+ sex?). give them more effects no matter if permanent or not (bento week + exploring the village on a weekend = picnic? complete openess actually doing what it says on the tin, regarding every singe interaction between you two?) and just general a overhaul regarding them, maybe even a policy i came up with. i dont know what yet but it would probably be something silly. heck, scenes could be tied to multiple policies with this. tho, i might need help from an artist, because i suck

i would probably also fix some general logic flaws all around. like, you read lewd books with your sister. you know that she knows where they are because you sometimes come home to see her masturbate to one. but whey she organizes them, you get depressed about her finding them????

(i am also not sure if this should be its own mod or baked in somewhere else, since this would change things on a fundamental level)

IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A MOD ALONG THOSE LINES, PLEASE TELL ME. THE MORE PEOPLE LIKE THE IDEA, THE MORE LIKELY IT IS FOR ME TO ACTUALLY DO THIS.
WolfRPG Editor for actual code changes.
Tool: https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-editor-3-english.152325/
Old Manual for help:

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Abstinent week always fail even when not doing anything. I just sleep and next day imouto tells you have broken vow.
Any help ?
It means you've ejaculated somehow during the week. If your lust reaches too high, then you can nightcrawl and only stare or pat her head to bring your lust down to 0.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
what a day...
Never, EVER, trust a woman when she says "I'll be ready soon"...
3 hours, 3 long, wasted hours waiting for Rachel to get ready today...
and then it was off to do more political party stuff (and that's possibly become a shitshow, we have proof of electoral interference, which we have pushed higher up the chain, so not fun times today)
finally get home, and I had issues to deal with here... urgh, just been a complete waste of a day.

on plus side, I finally got a chance to work more on the translation about... 2 hours ago? so I have been tackling the Memories Album.

Untitled.jpg

Off to have some food, and then I'll continue on.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021

I can only wish you good luck on this path of great modding) I look forward to your achievements)

aakantor

May 20, 2024

The truth is, if there is no money involved, I find it really difficult for someone to dedicate a lot of time to a mod.

We are really lucky to have Shadesishere Akapp, Mello.second and BluefireNick

Still, the idea sounds interesting

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
The truth is, if there is no money involved, I find it really difficult for someone to dedicate a lot of time to a mod.

We are really lucky to have Shadesishere Akapp, Mello.second and BluefireNick

Still, the idea sounds interesting
Yeah who would work an 80 hour week to try and get a new translation out as quickly as possible don't be ridiculous...
...It was ridiculous and I'm glad that I'm sleeping again now. Fun, though.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 82 Votes