Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
Left upper screen (left of your status). for increase your lust, do naughty things like peek bath, hunting panties, or you can talk with Imouto naughty topic or read naughty books. (If you got already 150 trust, you can just bath together with her)
Oh yeah, by condition i mean imouto's health condition
I don't know if it's because I'm playing on mobile but i only see 5 things on left upper screen:
-Policy
-Trust -Mood
-Interest -Lust
If you could please provide an image that would be very helpful

24ocul

Jul 26, 2022
WolfRPG Editor for actual code changes.
Tool: https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-editor-3-english.152325/
Old Manual for help:
well, i can edit the game in theory now, so thanks. now if i could just understand all the japanese variables... do you happen to have some dev version where those are at least partially translated, or do i have to suck it up and try to translate everything myself until i find the stuff i need?

also, how do i turn my edits into a mod, preferrably one that is compatible with other mods?

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
I don't know if it's because I'm playing on mobile but i only see 5 things on left upper screen:
-Policy
-Trust -Mood
-Interest -Lust
Congrats, you're able to see everything anyone else is able to see. Only way to know Imouto's health is to wait till she's ill and nurse her.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
well, i can edit the game in theory now, so thanks. now if i could just understand all the japanese variables... do you happen to have some dev version where those are at least partially translated, or do i have to suck it up and try to translate everything myself until i find the stuff i need?

also, how do i turn my edits into a mod, preferrably one that is compatible with other mods?
Here's the partial I have. As for mod compatibility, there really isn't any. Any mod that edits the commonevent file (including translations) will not be compatible with any other one that does. The exception is purely image mods, such as the color mod and mello's uncensored pack.

Reactions: leastdevotee

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
1719315429447.png

WolfRPG just doesn't work like that. There are no dedicated mod files, you'll be modifying the base game files and any person that downloads those will have to overwrite their own files with yours. Your choice of translation and any additional mods that you choose to include with your own package will carry over, and will replace those on the other users' end.

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
Just wondering is the 1.1.7 of android version same as 1.1.7 on PC or its equivalent is 1.4.3 seems like the change log have same stuffs as 1.1.7 on android like New Game+ Now I wonder what are the new CGs it talks about and other added stuffs.

Gumi25

May 31, 2024
-Policy
-Trust -Mood
-Interest -Lust
Oh is that what you mean. Well, we can't see Imouto health condition. Just "Take care of her" when you got option when you interact with her and she back to normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

24ocul

Jul 26, 2022
Here's the partial I have. As for mod compatibility, there really isn't any. Any mod that edits the commonevent file (including translations) will not be compatible with any other one that does. The exception is purely image mods, such as the color mod and mello's uncensored pack.
View attachment 3768506

WolfRPG just doesn't work like that. There are no dedicated mod files, you'll be modifying the base game files and any person that downloads those will have to overwrite their own files with yours. Your choice of translation and any additional mods that you choose to include with your own package will carry over, and will replace those on the other users' end.
so if i wanted my mod to work with FFFox, we would have to fuse it from the dev side. noted. my main problem is truly understanding all the japanese(even with there being some english in there). from what i see of how the code works... with decent documentation given to me i could probably make a basic version of permanent policies happen in a day or two. doesnt seem too hard.

tho, i get the feeling that no such documentation exists and that i might have to do this the hard way...

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Is someone still working on it or is it dropped?
The trick with the Android version is it's actually a port of the game made in RPG Maker, so to get a translation into it, first we'd actually need the base game to port onto. but I have no real idea about it or if the DLC is going to get ported as well (you'd think eventually, right?). If at some point there is a complete android version I can work with, I wouldn't be opposed to copying over the translation, assuming the format differences aren't so disastrous that it just becomes too much of a headache.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 83 Votes