Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
anyone have a bug where you cant attack enemies? i cant use anyone to attack. the multiplier stops after i click or press enter but it continues rolling after that. tried a older version and same thing happened.
It's not bug. It's a feature. All members of the party have a certain number of attacks that they can do. When that reaches 0, you can't do anything else.

Usually, the battle is won or lost by then. All you can do to progress is [Guard] and hope for a counter-attack.

Reactions: maybe973
Nov 23, 2019
When It's done...

Soon™ (hopefully)

*Edit* yikes, am seeing a LOT of changes under the hood, mostly in the combat data. will need to test everything once its translated to make sure everything works as intended. Inusuku has also removed some excess data that was never used, but he has also added a lot of things everywhere else, I somewhat suspect if I attempted to automate the transfer of 1.2.1 to 1.3.1 it would completely screw the whole game.

I think I'm around 30-40% of the way complete, minus testing.
Looking forward to it. :)

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
It seems to be random. I don't know if there's more variations or what, but the only one I saw with penetration was the panties variant.
Yeah, shortly after making that comment I got a variation that was pure intercrucal with her panties off. Partly why I said "basically" there's probably more variations I haven't seen yet.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
okay.
am at point where I now need to test everything, cleanup the translation etc.
but thats going to have to wait, I' ve been working on this for a solid 10 hours, and my eyes are feeling it, so I'm going to go and get something to eat, chill for a little bit, and then will test the translation for about a hour or two before getting some sleep.

will continue tommorow, and if things hold up, should have a release this weekend.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Inusuku celebrates
He also talks about Monochrome remake
1656581782766.png
Preview of his vision of remake + he searches for ppl who can make similar art ? i think.

So it is possible that after he is done with DLC , he will remake Monochrome

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Better to wait for something that's guaranteed
Inusuku celebrates
View attachment 1898224
Preview of his vision of remake + he searches for ppl who can make similar art ? i think.

As long as I don't use my keyboard to move the cursor then it's a great rework for me. :KEK:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
As long as I don't use my keyboard to move the cursor then it's a great rework for me. :KEK:
That's a radial menu right here. If it's not mouse operated one I will scream.
I wonder if this is still WolfRPG (with all of its fuckery) or maybe some engine you can actually make some real concurrent programming with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
That's a radial menu right here. If it's not mouse operated one I will scream.
I wonder if this is still WolfRPG (with all of its fuckery) or maybe some engine you can actually make some real concurrent programming with.
Plot twist: it'll be on Unity, unless Inusuku can somehow get their hands on the Morrowind engine

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Inusuku celebrates
View attachment 1898224

Damn, that's quite the remake he's imagining, hopefully he can achieve it cuz this looks really nice

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Inusuku celebrates
View attachment 1898224

I'm happy since I think that Monochrome could have did so much more than what the game had. Especially considering while the heroine is this game has more budding breasts, the heroine in Monochrome was actually pretty big breasted so the lack of paizuri made me cry.

but on the other hand.....it means I'll have to wait even longer for any chance Sister Explorer will be finished.

• Sad
Reactions: Padav22 and Beyo

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hoo, long day so far, and none of it on the translation :/

anyway, about to load it up and start playtesting the translation, with a main focus on new random events, new scenes etc.
Rachel's decided to hog the xbox tonight, so I get to listen to her playing rocket league while working (She's rather loud when slagging off bad teammates, especially ones who try to chat her up) on the translation.

*Edit* Yikes, already had to fix a couple of things, including one of the new shower scenes, managed to misplace some lines so they were in the wrong place...

also fixed a sound file not found issue.
also, the DJ is dead, long live the Weird Scientist!
Untitled.png

Need to fix that untranslated skill button(s)...

Last edited:

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
hoo, long day so far, and none of it on the translation :/

anyway, about to load it up and start playtesting the translation, with a main focus on new random events, new scenes etc.
Rachel's decided to hog the xbox tonight, so I get to listen to her playing rocket league while working (She's rather loud when slagging off bad teammates, especially ones who try to chat her up) on the translation.

*Edit* Yikes, already had to fix a couple of things, including one of the new shower scenes, managed to misplace some lines so they were in the wrong place...

also fixed a sound file not found issue.
also, the DJ is dead, long live the Weird Scientist!
View attachment 1899323

Need to fix that untranslated skill button(s)...
Is the text alignment/size done automatically or do you do it yourself ? its looks a bit different from my 1.2.1 version

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Is the text alignment/size done automatically or do you do it yourself ? its looks a bit different from my 1.2.1 version
I alter the size of the text to make things fit. compare the Jap vs Eng title lengths.
下心 知的 兄弟
Romantic Intellectual Onii-chan

If I didn't alter things, the entire top display would be a hellish mess and overlapped to hell and back... in fact I think I have a pic from when I was doing the Demo version of what it looks like unaltered...

found it :
3.png

Bit of a hot mess, but what a long way we've come eh?

*edit* just did the new skills button :
Untitled.png
Not the same font, as I don't know which one thicklolita123 used when he did the other buttons, will probably change it in future. also the clinic now clearly states Golden Shot is removed when you go there with it and get treated.

*edit2* progress report : lots of small fixes to random events, battles, Adventure and menu text. going to take a break for a hour or so and then get back to it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes