Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Can i still get the scene even though i already unlock piledriver?
I have gotten two different scenes from going to bed with max lust [sister low to avoid her jumping the brothers bones at night]. I unlocked piledriver on the first night I did so. I am probably going to do it a few more times to see if there are other scenes.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Why would you want to open them ? :unsure: Oh and took me like an second to google the answer.
If you want to add/remove/edit game CG and sprites you need to open them, for example when you download a mod you get a folder with the CG's and to insert them to the game you would need to first open/unpack the .wolf folder

Reactions: Sorgath

forgottenreaver7

Jun 29, 2017
I used the first link you posted, currently downloading from the second link (at a whopping... 30 kb/s... gonna take awhile, in the meantime, I'm going to spend some time watching the newest episode of Orville with Rachel)
Hey, I just watched the first episode of the new season myself. Good taste. Tbh it was rather disappointing for me personally, I expected more after the last season... but I'm still excited for the rest of the season!

Last edited:

forgottenreaver7

Jun 29, 2017
Just for the record, I'm translating 1.3.1 that I grabbed last night.

either way, it's going to take a couple of days, I just picked up my new glasses which I'm currently adjusting to (last time I had my eyes tested was back in 2014) so have a bit of eye strain, but best way to adjust to them is just going about as normal, so that shouldn't affect my workflow.

anyway, off translating I go!

View attachment 1888423 View attachment 1888424 View attachment 1888425
View attachment 1888427 View attachment 1888428
I love you <3
This game is addicting, between this and Slave Matrix I can't get anyything done
I'm not complaining though :3

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
It works, but I got a handjob under the blanket scene instead. Oddly enough, I wiped down the little sis while she was sick before that and didn't get it.

Also, can someone describe to me how/when the game decides whether she reads the lewd book or whatever? I'm starting to think it's as random and rare as the drunk dude teaching you combat moves (who've I've only seen twice in 150 game days).

Edit: Nevermind; finally got it. The event triggered while coming home from guild duties. Can't believe its just intercrural.
Don't worry it goes further. I'm not sure if it's based on something or just purely random but there's basically 3 versions: Intercrural with shorts on, intercrural with panties and intercrural with no panties that lead to cowgirl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Bad news all.
While I was sorting out my new SSD today, I managed to delete my current translation and my notes :/
so erm... oops? (lesson to everyone, when deleting 200+ gb of stuff, make sure you don't do what I did and use shift instead of ctrl)

currently having to redo the lot from scratch, thankfully I still have the translation from 1.1.3 saved to a different drive, so I still have that to work off.

the biggest loss is my translation notes, as they had all the improvements I was going to put in this version of the translation.

so what I'm going to do is a straight copy of the old translation, translate the new things/features and release that (should take a day or three depending on how quick I work) then tackle improvements for a different version, which might work better if Inusuku takes sometime before doing any DLC things.

again, sorry all.

mzm

Oct 18, 2021
Really really recommend using the script I posted, you should be able to use it to port translations forward.

Reactions: singed33
Jun 27, 2018
I managed to delete my current translation and my notes :/
if you're on windows, you may want to search for "windows file recovery". I accidentally nuked a vast nest of files while cleaning up a desktop almost twenty years ago, and even then there were tools available to recover things.

deleting doesn't overwrite anything on most filesystems, it just detaches it and makes it available for overwriting. if you haven't shifted gigs around in the mean time, it very well might still be there.

good luck.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Shadesishere
Maybe it is possible to recover some of the deleted files with a dedicated software. Years ago in a similar case I had success with this program

but today there are some others that may work better.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Don't worry it goes further. I'm not sure if it's based on something or just purely random but there's basically 3 versions: Intercrural with shorts on, intercrural with panties and intercrural with no panties that lead to cowgirl.
It seems to be random. I don't know if there's more variations or what, but the only one I saw with penetration was the panties variant.

Velocity€3

Oct 16, 2021
Bad news all.
While I was sorting out my new SSD today, I managed to delete my current translation and my notes :/
so erm... oops? (lesson to everyone, when deleting 200+ gb of stuff, make sure you don't do what I did and use shift instead of ctrl)

currently having to redo the lot from scratch, thankfully I still have the translation from 1.1.3 saved to a different drive, so I still have that to work off.

the biggest loss is my translation notes, as they had all the improvements I was going to put in this version of the translation.

so what I'm going to do is a straight copy of the old translation, translate the new things/features and release that (should take a day or three depending on how quick I work) then tackle improvements for a different version, which might work better if Inusuku takes sometime before doing any DLC things.

again, sorry all.
Hey dude, I know you're a guy who has lots of experience with computers considering that you manage a whole butt ton of storage, but I would like to ask if have you ever used any recovery software to save your progress. "Recuva" is my favorite recovery program which, 3 years ago, recovered my 12 gb file full of college ppts, books, and videos.

Idk how fast you can recover your progress by manually doing it all over again, but I'd suggest trying a recovery program for an hour or two hoping it would work.

Good luck on your progress and Godspeed!

binxanator

Jan 14, 2022
anyone have a bug where you cant attack enemies? i cant use anyone to attack. the multiplier stops after i click or press enter but it continues rolling after that. tried a older version and same thing happened.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Bad news all.

again, sorry all.
Someone in the thread posted a python script that should port your older translations automatically, have you tried this yet? I was going to test it but never got around to it

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
good news : managed to recover the 1.2.1 translation, so that will help a fair bit.
bad news : translation notes are unrecoverable. a loss, not not as major of one.

just means that the next translation release will be at 1.2.1 quality, and the good news (for everyone here) is that I have the next 8-14 hours mostly free (minus breaks) to work on the translation as Rachel is off to see her family, so I can put on my collection of music without headphones and just tackle the translation.

so, my plan for today :

Use the 1.2.1 translation as the base for 1.3.1.
find the new scenes and translate those.
translate the new buttons and use my (rather lacking) photoshop skills to put english words on them.
make sure everything is working as intended.
drink a unhealthy amount of tea, and smoke too many cigerettes.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
good news : managed to recover the 1.2.1 translation, so that will help a fair bit.
bad news : translation notes are unrecoverable. a loss, not not as major of one.

just means that the next translation release will be at 1.2.1 quality, and the good news (for everyone here) is that I have the next 8-14 hours mostly free (minus breaks) to work on the translation as Rachel is off to see her family, so I can put on my collection of music without headphones and just tackle the translation.

so, my plan for today :

Use the 1.2.1 translation as the base for 1.3.1.
find the new scenes and translate those.
translate the new buttons and use my (rather lacking) photoshop skills to put english words on them.
make sure everything is working as intended.
drink a unhealthy amount of tea, and smoke too many cigerettes.
When would everything be complete to play the new version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
When It's done...

Soon™ (hopefully)

*Edit* yikes, am seeing a LOT of changes under the hood, mostly in the combat data. will need to test everything once its translated to make sure everything works as intended. Inusuku has also removed some excess data that was never used, but he has also added a lot of things everywhere else, I somewhat suspect if I attempted to automate the transfer of 1.2.1 to 1.3.1 it would completely screw the whole game.

I think I'm around 30-40% of the way complete, minus testing.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes