Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Huh, didnt expect it would be such a fun game. But what surprise me the most is music, especially then you go in adventure with sister. Such a banger. Did anyone know where i can find it?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Huh, didnt expect it would be such a fun game. But what surprise me the most is music, especially then you go in adventure with sister. Such a banger. Did anyone know where i can find it?
Pretty sure most of the game's BGM is from Dova Syndrome.

All of the music is in /data/BGM. The song you're looking for is ango.ogg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spenser4

JFCXD

Apr 12, 2023
alguien q sepa si esta convertido por favor o alguien q lo pueda traducir si no es mucha
molestia no encontre traduccion de actualisaciones :,,,,3

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
alguien q sepa si esta convertido por favor o alguien q lo pueda traducir si no es mucha
molestia no encontre traduccion de actualisaciones :,,,,3

Only English, check the first page in this post:

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
what is the final day in this game tho? i been on 171 days and i still feel like there's no end, i alr finish the super grand adventure too, defeated the unicorn.

and also... how to make sister back to blonde hair?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
what is the final day in this game tho? i been on 171 days and i still feel like there's no end, i alr finish the super grand adventure too, defeated the unicorn.

1 6jPAb4qy1YfTgKOetmACdQ.jpg

Also, I am not touching the Hair Lore™ with a ten foot barge pole. The game was designed to be played without colour, it would take some rather nifty modding to show the altered states of hair colour.

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019

there no ending only wait for dlc

mrfanatic

Dec 5, 2019

Technically the "ending" is getting her pregnant and that's the ending unless you choose to do the adventure quest with her which in turn will have it as endless as of now.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Technically the "ending" is getting her pregnant and that's the ending unless you choose to do the adventure quest with her which in turn will have it as endless as of now.
Actually, completing the adventure quest is an ending too it's just followed by the endless mode afterwards. Same with the previous game, you get the ending but then your sister comes back and it starts endless mode.

Pregnancy happy end is just an ending that ends the game.

Reactions: nonames95

redhulkdude

May 26, 2022
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default).
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).
where do i put the file?

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes