Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone have a problem where the game doesn't completely kill process when you quit? I've been regularly seeing instances of the game on task manager after quitting it.

shro00m

Jun 6, 2023
Is there an H-scene at the onsen? If there is how do you get it? (Not the scene where you see them all naked/One of them naked)

ịdijdijdijdid

May 6, 2021
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default).
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).
how to use it when extract

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, what am i supposed to do now? i just finished beating the boastful akatsuki on the older version (v1.3.1) and finished the game if i remember correctly... now that i imported the saves from my older game into this v1.4.3, what should i do now?

also, how do i make her change clothes? i dont remember much of the controls hereXD

thanks in advance!

juablo

Nov 1, 2020
If you beat akatsuki in previous version then you should probably start a new game+ (just start a new game and you should get extra options), cuz I think you wont get the new route if you continue an old save.

also, how do i make her change clothes?
You can't, unless you use the FFFmod maybe? Haven't tried.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
If you beat akatsuki in previous version then you should probably start a new game+ (just start a new game and you should get extra options), cuz I think you wont get the new route if you continue an old save.
really? the changelogs says a lot of new scenes... i have to play again to see them?

shame i cant change her clothes...XD

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Even Inusuku is affected by Twitter BS.
He made 2 days ago and today.
Aside the fact that he still works on DLC , he is affected by twitter changes.
Can't really understand what he is talking about here, did he quit twitter ? not sure.
1688459478347.png

Reactions: torresm

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Even Inusuku is affected by Twitter BS.
He made 2 days ago and today.
Aside the fact that he still works on DLC , he is affected by twitter changes.
Can't really understand what he is talking about here, did he quit twitter ? not sure.
She feels she hasn't achieved much since half the year is over already, wants to get the DLC out asap. As for her progress report. She worked on bug fixing, manga illustrations and played Final Fantasy. In July she'll be focusing on drawing for the DLC.
As for the Twitter thing, she laments that many people got block, makes an apocalypse and Gundam joke and says how her outreach numbers are a third of the usual (but you can still reach her on ci-en)

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
what is the final day in this game tho? i been on 171 days and i still feel like there's no end, i alr finish the super grand adventure too, defeated the unicorn.

and also... how to make sister back to blonde hair?
You mean back to gray hair? Her hair returns to natural blonde after you cleanse the sickness from her body in return for your nut juice potency.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
really? the changelogs says a lot of new scenes... i have to play again to see them?
There are different paths in the normal story now, if you wanna see them you gonna have to play again.

There's also new random events that can happen at home and stuff, I guess you could still see those if you continue from an old save but ehh... better to just bite the bullet and start a new game plus.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Huh, didn't know Inusuku was a woman. In any case, hope her work goes smoothly.
I also think he is 15 - 16 years old according to what I read a while ago with my google translator u.u.

It really i causes admiration on me that at such an early age he has that level of drawing, is incredible.

Last edited:

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
I also think he is 15 - 16 years old according to what I read a while ago with my google translator u.u.

It really i causes admiration on me that at such an early age he has that level of drawing, is incredible.
Sometimes if wonder if drawing skills are related to some form of intelligence (proprioception-stuff-like but for drawing) that is left aside in our societies (on a worldwide scale), making the few that are driven by passion reach an above average level

This, or weaponized autism x)

But I learned how to draw a funny cat head when I was in class long time ago

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
There are different paths in the normal story now, if you wanna see them you gonna have to play again.

There's also new random events that can happen at home and stuff, I guess you could still see those if you continue from an old save but ehh... better to just bite the bullet and start a new game plus.
there are routes now???!!! is there any flowchart guide or walkthrough for it? also, will this be the last version of this game or will the creator keep adding new stuff? thanks in advance!

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
there are routes now???!!! is there any flowchart guide or walkthrough for it? also, will this be the last version of this game or will the creator keep adding new stuff? thanks in advance!
Not sure if somebody created flowchart , you get different routes now, it depends whether you won/lost certain story battles and quests.
Creator Inusuku is working on DLC for this game. There will be new content and sexual events for sister and other party members and continuation for main story.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Not sure if somebody created flowchart , you get different routes now, it depends whether you won/lost certain story battles and quests.
Creator Inusuku is working on DLC for this game. There will be new content and sexual events for sister and other party members and continuation for main story.
alright then, this goes to the backlogXD thanks again!

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes