Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
It does seem... a bit daft, doesn't it? also the "Living with Sister" bit looks... wrong, somehow... hell the entire title does, I manually edited the original titlescreen to fit the Fantasy part in while keeping the original aesthetic, whereas KG seems to have just gone for a lazy fix...

Original
View attachment 2747372
Kagura
View attachment 2747373
Mine
View attachment 2747375

View attachment 2747379
Further changes to the title card that they've made are noticeable. Compare the original Inusuku version used in v1.2.1 TL v0.3, in /Data/SystemGraphic/TitleGraphic.png:

TitleGraphic.png

compared to the version Kagura made, available on :

sisterkagura.jpg

Note the shoulder strap on her camisole, along with the logo being conveniently positioned to hide the pokeys. The version on is also cropped to keep her nipples just out of frame.

The question shouldn't be "what will they censor for the Steam release?", but "what WON'T they censor for the Steam release?" And the answer will almost certainly be "some of the guildmates' panty shots, but not all (the defense training will probably be censored as it was in the demo)". I also expect not just the sex being cut from the (unpatched) game, but also all the nudity and lewdness involving Imouto; the "physical contact" interactions, night crawling, panty hunting, and bath/toilet peeking will probably be partially or fully blocked.

Frankly I wouldn't be too surprised if they "accidentally" change her to be the protagonist's step-sister, or "childhood friend who always calls the MC 'Big Brother' as a term of endearment."

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
I would like achievements and cards for this game - that would be my personal pride on the account... But Kagura never does any of that and it's frustrating(((
An achievement system would be a very good addition, in monochrome we had the gallery of memories that was like a small achievement system, I think that in fantasy inusuku he had plans to add something similar but it never happened :(

• Sad
Reactions: maybe973 and akapp

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I would like achievements and cards for this game - that would be my personal pride on the account... But Kagura never does any of that and it's frustrating(((
Summer Memories has cards, Meltys Quest has both. There may still be hope.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
There is, if her trust and your money are both high enough. However, it is a hard ending -- it is clearly a happy ending, with a happy CG, but the adventure does not continue.
Would not she die after that ending ? i don't think it is happy ending then.

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
No happy pregnancy end then, dang
Actually the end of the pregnancy is a good ending since to get it out you need to have a certain amount of favorability.

There is also a bad pregnancy ending, an ending where the sister explodes, an ending where the sister dies and the guild endings.

Maybe I miss some but these are the endings with images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All bad guild endings and bad pregnancy endings have no images.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Actually the end of the pregnancy is a good ending since to get it out you need to have a certain amount of favorability.

There is also a bad pregnancy ending, an ending where the sister explodes, an ending where the sister dies and the guild endings.

Maybe I miss some but these are the endings with images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All bad guild endings and bad pregnancy endings have no images.
Hey it's been a while since your last color mod update... when will you release another one?

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hey it's been a while since your last color mod update... when will you release another one?
To be honest, I still don't have all the hair recolored to blonde, I have 40% of it, I have also colored some other scenes such as community work in exterior cg and even on a whim I colored an image that does not appear in the game to put it in the cover in the post of the mod hehe.

slow-loop-anime-hehe.gif

I know the wait is long, but I plan to release a lot of new images as well, so please be patient.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
To be honest, I still don't have all the hair recolored to blonde, I have 40% of it, I have also colored some other scenes such as community work in exterior cg and even on a whim I colored an image that does not appear in the game to put it in the cover in the post of the mod hehe.

View attachment 2748245

I know the wait is long, but I plan to release a lot of new images as well, so please be patient.
hey dont mind it man. youre doing this for free, take as much time as you want

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
This game forcefully taught me to pull the fuck out or actually use the damn pill. I got the pregnancy(good) ending 5 times. It didn't help that i didn't know about the autosave feature.
I used cheat engine to avoid it until i became a master of the art.
I'm conflicted. I still have some pride left since i don't use those sinful condoms.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
This game forcefully taught me to pull the fuck out or actually use the damn pill. I got the pregnancy(good) ending 5 times. It didn't help that i didn't know about the autosave feature.
I used cheat engine to avoid it until i became a master of the art.
I'm conflicted. I still have some pride left since i don't use those sinful condoms.
Did you complete first big adventure ?
it will make your problem dissapear

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Nah, never. I take this game very slowly and i kept resetting it to experiment and because i kept getting her pregnant. Ill finish the game, whatever that entails.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I see. i am type of person who finish game first and then do H stuff.
Some story event lines are slighly different depending on whether sister is virgin or not. Even very deep into game.

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes