master022

May 9, 2018
Omg... The guide doesn't incIude how to import a cheat tabIe so you stuck on that? SeriousIy? It's IiteraIIy just two buttons right next to each other, fucking press ctrI+O then cIick on the ct fiIe you downIoaded, seriousIy

And the fact that you speII "wrong" as "wronge" makes me wonder if you're troIIing or not
not really a troll cause English is not mine main and I only wish that somebody if they have the time and wants to make it easy for everybody to make something like https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-ultimate-godly-brother-mod-v-2-1.50143/ so that the game can feel a bit easy

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Not sure if this means anything but this (hopefully) is extremely similar if not inspired by Imouto Life Monochrome.

And honestly I’m just happy that the lovely-dovey, touch-and-feel type game has gone from a niche to a whole genre of sorts, but I do agree that many live-together games have stereotypical plot.

this game 幸せなニートの育て方

BGM file missing. alway show error.

cebulaprim

Mar 7, 2021
Of course, according to what I have read from the inusuku publications, it will be a game completely made from scratch and that is why it is called a "remake".

And if they said "remaster" which is to redo the same game but with a better drawing, personally it would seem like a waste...

As far as I've read the new systems that inusuku has revealed broadly is that the sister will have her own room, and the interface of the Hscenes will be something similar to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course it can change in the final product.

Also inusuku has shown some new images like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But from what I've read, I think this new game will cover all the expectations we have.

I think that the image of the banner that he shared today is from the sister of the remake since if you detail well, his hairstyle has the 2 characteristic little tails,

Sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing the girls when they have their hair down since they look a lot alike at the drawing level, it happens a lot to me with yui and fantasy's sister in the scenes of the hot springs right now that I'm coloring them :whistle:

In addition, Monochrome's sister has bigger breasts than Fantasy's and this can also be seen on the banner.

I also think that for this new game and due to all the projects he has in progress he hired a drawing assistant although I'm not very sure, sometimes the translator gives me some inconsistencies

Hehe I think I'm a big fangirl of inusuku's work
Insuku's style has definitely improved. Holy fuck that's some beautiful cross-hatching.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Omg... The guide doesn't incIude how to import a cheat tabIe so you stuck on that? SeriousIy? It's IiteraIIy just two buttons right next to each other, fucking press ctrI+O then cIick on the ct fiIe you downIoaded, seriousIy

And the fact that you speII "wrong" as "wronge" makes me wonder if you're troIIing or not
I'm curious now, is your L key broken or something? :LUL:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Not sure if this means anything but this (hopefully) is extremely similar if not inspired by Imouto Life Monochrome.

And honestly I’m just happy that the lovely-dovey, touch-and-feel type game has gone from a niche to a whole genre of sorts, but I do agree that many live-together games have stereotypical plot.

Edit: Also seems to have elements of Teaching Feeling judging by the trial version…
Thanks for the recommendation.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019

Edit: Also seems to have elements of Teaching Feeling judging by the trial version…
Another to add to my collection! *scribbles furiously and adds to wishlist*
Thanks for the info.

Nov 7, 2018
Is there a way to use the cheat table provided here to avoid pregnancy ? I'm so scatter brain sometimes i forget to use the damn pill. It's the third time i get the pregnancy ending(happy one)
And no, condoms are the work of the devil.

Edit: I'm guessing that implantation and pregnancy should be 0 ?
View attachment 2714818
How did you find these variables. This wasn't in the cheat engine table file linked in the OP I downloaded. Since it's a hard game-over i'd like to be able to reverse this without going back to an older save if possible.

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
Dude, I admire your work, you must have a great passion to code/modify everything you do with that great aptitude.

I really don't think it's a good idea for you to combine your work with the color mod as I feel like you're degrading your great work.
Dude did daseson kick your dog or something? only thing you've ever posted is plain beef towards her with absolutely no constructive criticism towards her work

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Dude did daseson kick your dog or something? only thing you've ever posted is plain beef towards her with absolutely no constructive criticism towards her work
Has daseson's work grown so famous that she has her own haters now? Wow...
If I were BlueFireNick, I'd make the color mod a requirement instead of an option just to spite the other guy :LUL:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Dude, I admire your work, you must have a great passion to code/modify everything you do with that great aptitude.

I really don't think it's a good idea for you to combine your work with the color mod as I feel like you're degrading your great work.
For one, nothing was changed except prepared code for if someone chooses to combine later on once the color mod is ready.
Two, my time and effort and how I spend them are my own. I am more than capable of turning down ideas that I can't or don't want to do. The fact that this has already been fully ready for several patches now proves that none of the coding takes away from anything.
And three, I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be spreading your hate toward daseson to even more threads as I feel it's degrading your character.
Has daseson's work grown so famous that she has her own haters now? Wow...
If I were BlueFireNick, I'd make the color mod a requirement instead of an option just to spite the other guy :LUL:
I mean technically, if I change one single variable from 'no' to 'yes', it actually would be. :LOL: Dude's been sending out needless hate. If it bothers him so much, he can drop my mod.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole idea of "combining" is just making double assets for Imouto after the Great Adventure (hair color change) so it's non visible in original B&W version but secondary assets can be overrided with color mod?

• Haha
Reactions: Merksoni
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes