Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Daseson's Color Mods add so much life and fullness to the games, it's crazy to think anyone would hate on them
WHAT'S THIS? OTHER COLORS ON MUH' MONOCHROME GAME???
IMMERSION RUINED, THEY'RE RUINING THE PERFECT IMAGE OF MUH' GAME!!!

I WANT THEM TO ONLY PLAY THIS AS PURE AS IT CAN BE, MODS ONLY RUIN GAMES!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

-sanest monochrome enjoyer

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole idea of "combining" is just making double assets for Imouto after the Great Adventure (hair color change) so it's non visible in original B&W version but secondary assets can be overrided with color mod?
Pretty much, though it's set up so you only need the extra assets if you have the color mod, to reduce size if you only have my mod. Had to do that coding anyway in prep for the Kitsune update, so it was just killing two birds with one stone pretty much.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Dude, I admire your work, you must have a great passion to code/modify everything you do with that great aptitude.

I really don't think it's a good idea for you to combine your work with the color mod as I feel like you're degrading your great work.
:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Merksoni

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Try not to let the opinions of the vocal minority get you down. Always remember there's a lot more people out there that appreciate your work more than not. I know it's hard not to be affected by it, it's human nature to remember negative stuff more than positive, but don't let that make you forget about how many more others appreciate your work.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I'm not even going to aknowledge certain posts anymore, this is getting very old. His entire 4 posts existence in this forum is him talking shit of a community member effort of making a free and optional mod. Whatever his opinion is, he is just being a shitty person.

From this point forward I'll just make use of my right of reporting what I consider inappropriate behaviour and spam (this includes the obnoxious askers who are clearly disruptive) and I encourage everyone to start doing the same if they also think it is reportable behaviour.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I'm not even going to aknowledge certain posts anymore, this is getting very old. His entire 4 posts existence in this forum is him talking shit of a community member effort of making a free and optional mod. Whatever his opinion is, he is just being a shitty person.

From this point forward I'll just make use of my right of reporting what I consider inappropriate behaviour and spam (this includes the obnoxious askers who are clearly disruptive) and I encourage everyone to start doing the same if they also think it is reportable behaviour.
Ok (reported for offtopic) :BootyTime:

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Can I be that guy who love both monochrome and colouring mods and switch between both just for the change of taste. :geek:

Also, when anything become quite popular, it's bond to be seen by some poeple who will not like it. Sadly, 100% pure like is not an option.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I want to tell you this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for my part I hope the topic is closed because if they are denouncing you for this topic, the most likely thing is that they will give you some sanction
I wouldn't bother, at this point it's obvious he's doing this just to be a cunt. At no moment did he give what could be read as constructive criticism. He's not interested in seeing you improve your work.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Lots of people have already addressed the whole thing, but I'd just say that constantly critiquing someone without any valid explanation sounds like something a shitty abusive boss or spouse would do.

IMO, there's really no reason to respond earnestly to that kind of post. At this point, it honestly is starting to look like harassment.

Daseson, although I haven't been vocal about it previously, I think you're work is absolutely awesome, and I think it's plenty safe to say that the majority of people here feel the same way.

Edit: Sigh, on the very off chance that Merksoni isn't just trying to be hurtful and is just really really bad at communication... I'd say that repeatedly disparaging someone else's free passion project is just uncalled for. We get it, you don't like it. We're clearly not blind seeing as how we're all posting here. Saying it repeatedly is basically just attacking someone and being overly pushy. Please find something else to talk about.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and LucLore

Darkcrax

Jun 6, 2023
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default). The table is linked at the bottom of this comment.
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).

Edit: I swear to god, instead of asking "how to use" all the time, some of you people could just...idk, search it on the forum or direcly in Google? That's what they are for.
Anyways, here's the instructions:

- Install Cheat Engine if you don't have it installed yet (From cheatengine.org). Be careful when doing it as it can potentially install unwanted programs, so read every pop-up that appears during installation carefully. Cheat engine should already have an included tutorial that shows up the first time you open it, but I will keep explaining the process as the built-in tutorial doesn't explain how to open and use external cheat tables, I think.
- Extract the zip file attached below and open the .CT file with cheat engine. I recommend extracting the cheat table to some convenient folder like the game folder itself or desktop.
- Open the game itself, then select the game on the process list on cheat engine (top left) and keep the current adress list once the the pop-up shows. Click on the boxes beside "Imouto", "Inventory", etc. to expand the list.
- Double click on the values to change them.
- Profit.
(The images are from gedexto's comment in page 363, I'm too lazy to edit the images myself lmao)

View attachment 2756267 View attachment 2756268 View attachment 2756271
i dont understand what the fuck you did it xd, i have the CE app, and the game, but i dont know what is CT, and i dont know how you open that windows of third img.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lot's of people have already addressed the whole thing, but I'd just say that constantly critiquing someone without any valid explanation sounds like something a shitty abusive boss or spouse would do.

IMO, there's really no reason to respond earnestly to that kind of post. At this point, it honestly is starting to look like harassment.

Daseson, although I haven't been vocal about it previously, I think you're work is absolutely awesome, and I think it's plenty safe to say that the majority of people here feel the same way.

Edit: Sigh, on the very off chance that Merksoni isn't just trying to be hurtful and is just really really bad at communication... I'd say that repeatedly disparaging someone else's free passion project is just uncalled for. We get it, you don't like it. We're clearly not blind seeing as how we're all posting here. Saying it repeatedly is basically just attacking someone and being overly pushy. Please find something else to talk about.
Come on now, I'm not satisfied with this level of work.
You can do better if you put more effort into it than whatever this is,

What's that? You did your best? Not good enough, that's for sure.
You're CLEARLY not doing good enough for MY standards if this is your best.

This level of work is not good enough but hey, this is MY point of view, don't get it twisted folks.

I think I've tried this before when I'm gaslighting folks.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Man... how do u guys interpret this emoticon... and know wat his saying... or feeling?
i should stare more(30mins) and may be enlighten....

And good luck on ur coloring, there's this last wave coming in(DLC)
Imagine someone attacks you all the time and you don't have the heart to say "fuck you"

I guess that feeling wanted to convey with the emoji.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes