Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Here's a list of some good ones off the top of my head just in case you haven't heard of them:
Summer Memories and Winter Memories
Wet Summer Days
Kaiju Princess
Maid Life
The Runaway Girl and Me
Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko
Demon's Stele and the Dog Princess
One Room

Also, you could look into the two mods for this game here that add content/variety:
daseson's Color Mod
My FFFox Mod
I just found out that I havent played some of these games before since I didnt see them in the updated forum of F95 which i always check for updates. Kinda makes me think what else I've missed. Oh btw i only check the forums of [completed] games :/

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Hey friend, I read that you were making a mod to put the sister's clothes in the night scenes.

View attachment 2814018

Did you discard the idea or is it still standing?
it's still stand but I hardly make any progress, the only time I do this project is on Saturday so not much time. Currently I'm still figuring out the line art and the shading so it match the whole scene and doesn't look weird... Overall the progress itself hasn't even reach 1% so I can't promise you anything.

Here's a preview on Sailor Pj

2023-07-31 123705.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
it's still stand but I hardly make any progress, the only time I do this project is on Saturday so not much time. Currently I'm still figuring out the line art and the shading so it match the whole scene and doesn't look weird... Overall the progress itself hasn't even reach 1% so I can't promise you anything.

View attachment 2814042
Wow what a coincidence, at the moment I was coloring this garment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I want in the next update to take out all the clothes in color.

On the other hand, I really like the way you are doing it, but I see that the same thing happens to you as to me, the lack of time is our worst enemy :(

But hey, as long as the project is ongoing, I'm happy waiting for it :3

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019

On the other hand, I really like the way you are doing it, but I see that the same thing happens to you as to me, the lack of time is our worst enemy :(

wow, since I can hardly see the original reference I drew the sailor PJ from the pictures I took from the internet... but after I've seen your work I think it might suits her... like the pin on her chest and how much line on the cape. I Love it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
question. im looking for the threads about Onii-chan's modifier cause idk what are the effects when you start the game and
gives you a question before playing (This is new game+ run yes i've finished the game yet idk what are the effects)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
question. im looking for the threads about Onii-chan's modifier cause idk what are the effects when you start the game and
gives you a question before playing (This is new game+ run yes i've finished the game yet idk what are the effects)
If you search more thoroughly you'd find a spreadsheet and also several FAQs and posts discussing it on this thread

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
wow man looks fanstatic ! do you know spmething like how far is the project and if we can expect a demo soon ? thank you !
No solid timeline has been set, to my knowledge, they had have released two alphas so far, the second one being here:
You have to be a follower of at least the 500 yen level to download, though.

Reactions: kiava

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
wow man looks fanstatic ! do you know spmething like how far is the project and if we can expect a demo soon ? thank you !
judging by the latest post most parts of the game are really far already, except the gallery which doesn't have almost any progress done and another part that I cannot translate properly that is almost halfway done. Don't trust my estimations but I think that by the start of 2024 we might see it released on dlsite

Reactions: kiava

Markuno

May 28, 2023

View attachment 2814042

I came looking for gold and I found a diamond, double award

A pity that the progress is slow but if it is completed it will be worth every damn second

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Who knew that getting peerless title is fcking a gacha game. it's doesn't give you want you want. altho what are the choices that may get you to get peerless? (even if it's 0.1% add to get)

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Who knew that getting peerless title is fcking a gacha game. it's doesn't give you want you want. altho what are the choices that may get you to get peerless? (even if it's 0.1% add to get)
Here's a day 1 hardmode save Bear Head Peerless Onii-chan with new game+ points allocated into:
Sturdy body
Max intelligence
Max companion
One point each into power, trust and money
SaveData04.sav

Do note that the savefile utilized the FFFOX mod while creating the character, and there probably won't be any issues on a non-modded game, but I'd highly recommend everyone trying this glorious mod.

Edit: Managed to get a Kind Peerless Onii-chan with the same new game+ allocations mentioned above. This also has the share food option which increases companion favorability by one.
Basically a god roll Onii-chan.
SaveData03.sav

Last edited:
Reactions: Asuka

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
see the title guide on the front page... but for the record, I have only rolled peerless maybe... 3 times altogether throughout all my testing...

it seems to be linked to the Only god knows answer, and that could just be RNG.

Titles in this one are less important then the initial bonuses from the questions themselves, and if you are on a high pointage new game+, even less so.

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
it seems to be linked to the Only god knows answer, and that could just be RNG.
There's no answer that gives you peerless. you need to get it in the initial roll (4.7% chance to get Peerless), and not overwrite it with the 2nd question, 1st & 3rd question answers have no effect on titles only the 2nd questions do.

To give you an example of how it works, the game first rolls you random titles from 21 slots each. let's say for example you roll "Perverted" for Title1 and "Peerless" for Title2.

In the 2nd question there are 4 different questions two which will change "Perverted" and other two will change "Peerless"

"You are finally cornered in the middle of a battle." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Perverted"
"While peddling, you meet a hungry girl." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Perverted"

"When you stop at a small village, a young girl speaks to you." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Peerless"
"You are crossing a large, wide river in a small boat." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Peerless"

So you need to roll a 4.7% chance to get Peerless and then only roll one of the two 20% chance questions that will not change it.

Hope this clears any confusion you guys have about this.

oh and btw Peerless is not even that good, the best answer in the game is "Aaaaaaaah!!!!! Blublublublub..." which gives you +30 Max AP, therefore "Intellectual" or "Screaming" are the best titles.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes