Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there is a pee drinking scene on the toilet? That option vanished for me and she would show herself and then lets MC clean her up, but that's it.

bteddy

Apr 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there is a pee drinking scene on the toilet? That option vanished for me and she would show herself and then lets MC clean her up, but that's it.
i think it is a one time thing off your first rush in and the 2nd time she will let you drink but im not sure, it been a while since.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
There's no answer that gives you peerless. you need to get it in the initial roll (4.7% chance to get Peerless), and not overwrite it with the 2nd question, 1st & 3rd question answers have no effect on titles only the 2nd questions do.

To give you an example of how it works, the game first rolls you random titles from 21 slots each. let's say for example you roll "Perverted" for Title1 and "Peerless" for Title2.

In the 2nd question there are 4 different questions two which will change "Perverted" and other two will change "Peerless"

"You are finally cornered in the middle of a battle." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Perverted"
"While peddling, you meet a hungry girl." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Perverted"

"When you stop at a small village, a young girl speaks to you." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Peerless"
"You are crossing a large, wide river in a small boat." Any answer from this question will overwrite "Peerless"

So you need to roll a 4.7% chance to get Peerless and then only roll one of the two 20% chance questions that will not change it.

Hope this clears any confusion you guys have about this.

oh and btw Peerless is not even that good, the best answer in the game is "Aaaaaaaah!!!!! Blublublublub..." which gives you +30 Max AP, therefore "Intellectual" or "Screaming" are the best titles.
I got the kind peerless
not what i hoped for but peerless is a peerless fcking hell it's a gacha

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
i think it is a one time thing off your first rush in and the 2nd time she will let you drink but im not sure, it been a while since.
That option just vanished for me, I cannot click anything at all, just autoplays into the scene :/

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Speaking of being lazy... it's august now... and I did promise to update the translation a bit...

so, last call for any errors, issues, mis-translations, better wording etc etc...

You have 1 week and then I will (probably slowly) work the to-do list and anything else reported into the translation.
next update will be sometime between the 12th and the 23rd, because then it's time for a Raven to fly again.

Reactions: flynn1986

bteddy

Apr 10, 2018
That option just vanished for me, I cannot click anything at all, just autoplays into the scene :/
like other recommend having 300trust/150 interest before starting a sexual interact with your imouto would help, ima do re-run, but no promises. playing d4 atm

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
like other recommend having 300trust/150 interest before starting a sexual interact with your imouto would help, ima do re-run, but no promises. playing d4 atm
That was the case, I did a rerun and now also vanished...
But maybe will popup again later this time?
Idk

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
For those interested, that newest game that is like a colored version of Inusuku's sister series is now out:
I imagine it won't be long before someone decides to translate it here on the forums.
How the game play? animation ?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
For those interested, that newest game that is like a colored version of Inusuku's sister series is now out:
I imagine it won't be long before someone decides to translate it here on the forums.
I'd imagine it won't pass the rule 6 filter, that girl looks too loli. Same reason why Lost Life wasn't here.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes