taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Oh. There's a DLC? Where? What's it called? What is it about? Is it already in the game files of this site?
Developer of this game ( Inusuku) has his blog on Ci-en.
DLC is called DLC for now. Most likely it will be big paid update to this game once completed.
DLC will continue main story , however main focus will be on guild members ( including H events)
You can see development progress on Inusukus ci-en.
So this game was completed a while back , but it was popular enough to win DLsite popularity poll and it is one of best sellers of all time on DLsite.
This thread is active becouse people are waiting for DLC , there is some fan mods in progress , and official/unofficial translation updates.

Jan 25, 2018
Developer of this game ( Inusuku) has his blog on Ci-en.
DLC is called DLC for now. Most likely it will be big paid update to this game once completed.
DLC will continue main story , however main focus will be on guild members ( including H events)
You can see development progress on Inusukus ci-en.
So this game was completed a while back , but it was popular enough to win DLsite popularity poll and it is one of best sellers of all time on DLsite.
This thread is active becouse people are waiting for DLC , there is some fan mods in progress , and official/unofficial translation updates.
Thanks for the info. I've been trying a mod in fact, I'm amazed how this game is in the middle of a second renaissance, and the mods are getting topnotch.

Reactions: akapp

Neko333

Oct 31, 2021
I translate the game into another language and instead of words I get an incomprehensible set of letters. Changing the font does not help, what could be the problem?

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
The fact that this game finished first with color and not Fantasy Monochrome bugs me. L for Daseson. Tho i understand that she's busy to focus on coloring.
tbf that game has a lot less content than fantasy, it has even less than imouto life monochrome

Reactions: alticia

Markuno

May 28, 2023
The fact that this game finished first with color and not Fantasy Monochrome bugs me. L for Daseson. Tho i understand that she's busy to focus on coloring.
I see that you don't even connect to your alter account anymore to make these comments.

I give you the quick and concrete answer.

The difference in content is abysmal and Daseson works on coloring in his spare time.

It's really ridiculous to make that comparison, that game is something created to be bought and earn money from it. Daseson on the other hand doesn't gain anything from his mod and still struggles to move on and finish it.

I think you have to learn to put yourself in other people's shoes.

Edit:
I also remind you that she has no obligation to finish the mod, it is more with comments like yours and your alter account really the only thing you will achieve is that she gets bored and ends up abandoning the projects.

End of the statement.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I ask you please not to reopen the subject of the color mod in this thread, it is something that only causes annoyance between those who like it and those who do not.

Please, if you have any suggestions, complaints or anything, please discuss it directly with me since the truth is that I feel somewhat uncomfortable and I don't like to see that the threads cause this type of conversations because of my mod.

Having said the above and as Shade said a few days ago TOPIC CLOSED.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Guys i played this game a while ago, decided to play again on 1.4.3 version, If i remember correctly:
1. We can miss something like skill(?) if sister read a book or something.
2. If sister get pregnant it will be bad end

Are there any missable or stuck route that i should aware?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 2833970

Training Loli good game too.
  • Developer: RuririSoft
  • Publisher: RuririSoft
  • Release date: 5 Aug, 2023
  • Version: Full Final
  • Language: Japanese (Official)
  • Censored: Yes (Mosaics)

download Link:

Extrack and play.
Err Borinng... and very easy?
Once u unlock certain skills its already predetemine that u already done the deed even though u didn't do it....
Ending is decided by ur lust&like at aroung 80+(both)...(nvr finish till the end)

One room is still better considering this game being new
Rate:3.3/5

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes