Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
1691761870013.png

Checking to see the progress of Kagura Games for this game.
Didn't the Father sets on adventure seeking a cure for our imouto?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 2843792

Checking to see the progress of Kagura Games for this game.
Didn't the Father sets on adventure seeking a cure for our imouto?
yup, but hey, you walk from your house to the outskirts of town and get attacked by all sorts (even farmers)... so every journey is "fighting monsters + whatever you are doing"

also... "strive to become a master adventurer like your father!"

U Wot M8?
Not one line in the game even hints towards that being Brothers ambition... (in fact, Brother has no ambition except what the player themselves headcanon)

Now I'm actually looking forward to their translation just to see how they are going to spin this.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yup, but hey, you walk from your house to the outskirts of town and get attacked by all sorts (even farmers)... so every journey is "fighting monsters + whatever you are doing"

U Wot M8?
Not one line in the game even hints towards that being Brothers ambition... (in fact, Brother has no ambition except what the player themselves headcanon)

Now I'm actually looking forward to their translation just to see how they are going to spin this.
Then we'll wait for the corrected version when their translation is out.

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022

U Wot M8?
Shit I never noticed that. Now im just disappointed.
The fact that our village does not even have a proper guild hall or something and Kagura just slapped this kind of description means none of them played the actual game. I wanted spend some money buying their version to support the game but now i just wanna be a pirate.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

ProtoRaid

Aug 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm trying to translate this game to Spanish (yes, there is already a translation, but this was left in version 1.1.3, besides they avoided the letter ñ, tildes and several translation errors).

At this moment, I am trying to change the font to recognize the ñ and tildes. To do this I am trying to use Wolf RPG Editor to make the font change, but when I run it I get the following error: "<ERROR STRING>". (I will attach image)

I also tried to search it manually (currently I use Translator++ to access the lines to translate)., I think I found it in Game.dat with the following name "MS 繧エ繧キ繝�繧ァッc" but changing it to the font placed in the data folder didn't work either (I try to use the font "Segoe UI Semibold").

Is there any way to get around this error or be able to change the source some other way?

PS: I can't believe I read all the messages before writing this.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm trying to translate this game to Spanish (yes, there is already a translation, but this was left in version 1.1.3, besides they avoided the letter ñ, tildes and several translation errors).

At this moment, I am trying to change the font to recognize the ñ and tildes. To do this I am trying to use Wolf RPG Editor to make the font change, but when I run it I get the following error: "<ERROR STRING>". (I will attach image)

I also tried to search it manually (currently I use Translator++ to access the lines to translate)., I think I found it in Game.dat with the following name "MS 繧エ繧キ繝�繧ァッc" but changing it to the font placed in the data folder didn't work either (I try to use the font "Segoe UI Semibold").

Is there any way to get around this error or be able to change the source some other way?

Oh que genial, nunca pense que alguien hiciera esto...

A juzgar por el error podria ser que te falto algun tipo de cierre de codigo, ¿Probablemente?.

Por aqui yo hice un intento fugaz con una frase y funciono bien:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me encantaria probar tu version del juego en español, realmente no pense que nadie de habla española tomara ese gran reto de traducir este juego.

Espero logres dar con el error y avanzar.

Translate:

Oh that's great, I never thought someone would do this...

Judging by the error, it could be that you were missing some kind of code closure, probably?

Here I made a fleeting attempt with a phrase and it worked fine:

**Insert image example**,

I would love to try your version of the game in Spanish, I really did not think that anyone who speaks Spanish would take such a big challenge to translate this game.

I hope you can find the error and move on.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

make sure read encoding is set to utf8 under wolfjs settings.
this will also clean up the squished wording and symbols, making translation easier, it will probably also fix the error, and maybe also sort out any font issues.
which version of translate++ are you using? as the older versions would not work with the new version of wolfrpg files.

here's a pic of the setting :
Untitled.png

good luck with your spanish translation!

ProtoRaid

Aug 12, 2023
make sure read encoding is set to utf8 under wolfjs settings.
this will also clean up the squished wording and symbols, making translation easier, it will probably also fix the error, and maybe also sort out any font issues.
which version of translate++ are you using? as the older versions would not work with the new version of wolfrpg files.

here's a pic of the setting :
View attachment 2845295

good luck with your spanish translation!
The encoding solved all the problems, I didn't even have to change the font, at the moment of injecting the translation all the characters were recognized, thank you very much for the help (I attach a screenshot of the tests).

My version of Translator++, it is V5.7.31, I am paying the developer's Patreon to support it as I find the tool very useful.

Oh que genial, nunca pense que alguien hiciera esto...

A juzgar por el error podria ser que te falto algun tipo de cierre de codigo, ¿Probablemente?.

Por aqui yo hice un intento fugaz con una frase y funciono bien:

Me encantaria probar tu version del juego en español, realmente no pense que nadie de habla española tomara ese gran reto de traducir este juego.

Espero logres dar con el error y avanzar.

Translate:

Oh that's great, I never thought someone would do this...

Judging by the error, it could be that you were missing some kind of code closure, probably?

Here I made a fleeting attempt with a phrase and it worked fine:

**Insert image example**,

I would love to try your version of the game in Spanish, I really did not think that anyone who speaks Spanish would take such a big challenge to translate this game.

I hope you can find the error and move on.
Thanks to Shadesishere's observation I was able to solve it, thanks for your good comments.
I will be sharing the progress of the translation.

Spanish
Gracias a la observación de Shadesishere pude resolverlo, gracias por tus buenos comentarios.
Estaré compartiendo el avance de la traducción.

Last edited:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
The encoding solved all the problems, I didn't even have to change the font, at the moment of injecting the translation all the characters were recognized, thank you very much for the help (I attach a screenshot of the tests).

My version of Translator++, it is V5.7.31, I am paying the developer's Patreon to support it as I find the tool very useful.

Thanks to Shadesishere's observation I was able to solve it, thanks for your good comments.

Spanish
Gracias a la observación de Shadesishere pude resolverlo, gracias por tus buenos comentarios.
Suerte y espero poder jugar pronto tu version en español, gracias

Good luck and thanks for your effort to translate to spanish

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

Spanish
Por mi parte tambien estoy emocionada de poder jugarlo en español :3.

Hace un tiempo probe la version que dices... pero se nota que fue hecha por un traductor automatico muchas frases ni sentido tienen. Pero bueno me hace feliz ver que alguien se animo a hacerlo bien.

For my part I am also excited to be able to play it in Spanish :3.

Some time ago I tried the version that you say... but it shows that it was made by an automatic translator, many sentences don't even make sense. But hey, it makes me happy to see that someone dared to do it well.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

Spanish
Glad it worked for you, Believe me, I know the pain of having a issue that stops you from being able to do anything (this very same issue is what held back the last update, as I had to co-ordinate with the dev of translate++ to sort the issue, and then after there was a further issue regarding the samplemap files... fun times).

Reactions: namesareweird17

runoja

May 4, 2021
The recent discussion about Kagura Games mentioning MC's father got me thinking in a little theory.

It's been said that this game and Sister Travel might share the same universe, also there are similar characters, but with different names. So, what if the siblings from this game are the children of Sister Travel's MC?
That would explain the imouto's mana disease (you know, incest genetic shenanigans).

Now, some would say that in Sister Travel, the MC simply claims every female character as his imouto, even if they're not related. But some dialogues with a specific character make it seem as if they're actually related (fun fact, she's blonde like this game's imouto after completing the big adventure).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I just want Inusuku to finish the DLC as quickly as possible to then work on Monochrome Encore, which is the one I'm really really really hyped about.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes