souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i wonder if in new game we can toggle the colorless mod? With the color even this game lost some of it's charm, i hope it will be implemented in new game.

• Haha
Reactions: xkajl and akapp

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
i wonder if in new game we can toggle the colorless mod? With the color even this game lost some of it's charm, i hope it will be implemented in new game.
What new game? You mean Unity "remaster" of Monochrome then I think it will stay monochrome. And I haven't heard nothing about AI-sister game for a long, long time.
But I love the idea of switching artstyle with one button whenever you like, just like Steam version of Higurashi series you could tap one key and get original artwork instead of modern one.

Reactions: akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
The game will come uncolored and I imagine Daseson will color it since she said she wanted to try it.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Why a joke? I just tried this game with Color and it seems off somehow, no offend for the author off this mod)
The game will come out in black and white, that's for sure since inusuku has always said that an official coloring for their "monochrome" games is out of the question, because if you color them you lose that essence that indicates the very name of the game.

Actually adding a button to enable/disable coloring is something that could be done by modifying the code (some mod) but personally I think it would be a somewhat unnecessary effort because if you don't like the color mod you can play the vanilla game and the problem it would be resolved.

Reactions: Heml0ck

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
You can see the color mod overwrites directly in the game's image folder only.
So ofc it doesn't have a toggle button, prepare a backup beforehand next time.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Ppl had it easy to point they nvr bother reading the OP......
Its says EXTRAS:daseson color....
Geez i wonder y...
And maybe nxt tine ppl will take it for granted and says "coloring is bad/Lost its charm" cmon bruhhh its freaking FAN MADE not expert/professional...

I have suggestion...maybe its better to lock this thread temporary... until DLC comes out

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
It's really amazing to see how they multiply,

On the one hand, the man with the multi-accounts and now this

I feel like the more technology we have the stupider we get lol
Well... in a sense... that is fact...
Ppl create tech in order to make life easy = Lazy
Along with technology... there's the thing called Auto....
With a press of a botton it will do the job....
Its also a fact those who can't afford Technology are ppl who are talented but just enough to live everyday life(work harder) and again those who worked harder will eventually have an easy life =
Lazy(will happen to their child/granchild)

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
In the however many years I've been here, I've come to learn that many people are lazy, stupid, and entitled. And half the time when you call them out, they'll act like you're the unreasonable one.
So true... i 100% agree.... when u are only reminding/warning/cautioning them...

what's more this can happen to any forum/Line ....
I even sometimes think 10% of this forum are those who repeated "is there android?"
And u remind them they say this"no this game can b ported to android like the previous game" are the same person with multi acc

Me:face palm while looking up

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
this is more of a huge misunderstanding than anything, your first message sounded like you wanted that the color mod could be deactivated when starting a new game or not, instead of referring to one of Inusuku's next games
in the first part of the sentence I'm telling about new game and from the last i tell about that even this game lost some of it charm with the color, that's some big ass misunderstanding. i'd just wrote it like "New game+", if i meant new game in this game no? I know i wrote without translator, but even if i copy this sentence in the translator it say only the thing that i mean. You only right about laziness that i don't use the translator for speeches. Why the people so toxic nowadays?

Last edited:

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Are you....? Can you read the contexts of what i say? I say it about the new game "Sister explorer"... not this one, yeah you big brain professor, i can see that if i don't like the mod, i don't need to download it, but the story not about that...I just wish to see this implemented in the new game which is have the color's....Guys no offend, i can see that my English is suck, but i think in the first post i tell the story about "New game", all of you who wrote some aggressive speech are you bunch of idiot's who can't read?
Brother but you have to specify which game,

We all assume that the game you were referring to is the next to come out which is the monochrome remake.

And answering the question not really inusuku will not put a black and white version of explorer, but for you to be calm the coloring for that game will be official so it would not have to look "weird" compared to those of fans.

Reactions: torresm

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Brother but you have to specify which game,

We all assume that the game you were referring to is the next to come out which is the monochrome remake.

And answering the question not really inusuku will not put a black and white version of explorer, but for you to be calm the coloring for that game will be official so it would not have to look "weird" compared to those of fans.
Well i just don't even know about remake one and i don't meant "weird" in a bad way, nor i trying to offend the author of that mod, just about this black and white tone gave you some ground for imagination and the color remove this factor. I didn't think that for this innocent post about my opinion i need to wrote some roman about what i feel just so everyone don't misunderstand. Tho the story not about this, but about how toxic community are even without try to understand the meaning "Go for the head straight ahead"....

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes