souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Brother but you have to specify which game,

We all assume that the game you were referring to is the next to come out which is the monochrome remake.

And answering the question not really inusuku will not put a black and white version of explorer, but for you to be calm the coloring for that game will be official so it would not have to look "weird" compared to those of fans.
In new game(Sister explorer) "Color toggle off" might be just some Easter egg to this(Monochrome) game. See? Now i Specify which game, so don't kill me with the toxin =). Just a wish, nothing more.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
In new game(Sister explorer) "Color toggle off" might be just some Easter egg to this(Monochrome) game. See? Now i Specify which game, so don't kill me with the toxin =). Just a wish, nothing more.
I really doubt inusuku would do something like that, it would be a lot of work just for an easter egg.

Considering that SisterEXplorer will be out until 2025, I think you have time to try to make your application at the CI-EN of inusuku, maybe you're in luck and it says that it will take it into account.

The truth is that as an inusuku fangirl I sometimes read many of the comments on his posts and I have noticed that Inusuku is rather reserved when it comes to proposals for his games, although I understand it, every day he can have 10+ ideas from fans and add to his games all the proposed ideas is impossible.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I really doubt inusuku would do something like that, it would be a lot of work just for an easter egg.

Considering that SisterEXplorer will be out until 2025, I think you have time to try to make your application at the CI-EN of inusuku, maybe you're in luck and it says that it will take it into account.

The truth is that as an inusuku fangirl I sometimes read many of the comments on his posts and I have noticed that Inusuku is rather reserved when it comes to proposals for his games, although I understand it, every day he can have 10+ ideas from fans and add to his games all the proposed ideas is impossible.
True, i got luck when i propose to author of The "Orc Ryona BBC" that he add the option to turn off other ork's....and he do just that on the next update. I know it's reasonable that he can't take every random idea from everybody, but in this tread we can just share some thoughts about what he might add. At least i try to give him the idea, then we'll see

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Are you....? Can you read the contexts of what i say? I say it about the new game "Sister explorer"... not this one, yeah you big brain professor, i can see that if i don't like the mod, i don't need to download it, but the story not about that...I just wish to see this implemented in the new game which is have the color's....Guys no offend, i can see that my English is suck, but i think in the first post i tell the story about "New game", all of you who wrote some aggressive speech are you bunch of idiot's who can't read?
It is the speaker or writer's job in this case to clarify what they mean, not the readers. You failed at this. Bad English is no excuse, had you properly said Sister Explorer in your original post the misunderstanding would have never happened.

If you were not aware that Inusuku was actually in the middle of making multiple new games, this is not the reader's fault. You failed at information gathering, even more so when those games have been mentioned multiple times in this thread. With that information the misunderstanding would have never happened.

Are you looking at the coloring in Sister Explorer and saying it looks weird or are you basing that off the fan coloring presented in this game? Because the way you said it seems a hell of a lot like the latter. That's just idiotic but that CAN be your bad English showing so I'll let that one slide.

All in all, the one at fault for the backlash you received is yourself. Why? Cause you were an idiot who can not read, think out what he's saying or properly gather information. Thank you, have a nice day~

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
It is the speaker or writer's job in this case to clarify what they mean, not the readers. You failed at this. Bad English is no excuse, had you properly said Sister Explorer in your original post the misunderstanding would have never happened.

If you were not aware that Inusuku was actually in the middle of making multiple new games, this is not the reader's fault. You failed at information gathering, even more so when those games have been mentioned multiple times in this thread. With that information the misunderstanding would have never happened.

Are you looking at the coloring in Sister Explorer and saying it looks weird or are you basing that off the fan coloring presented in this game? Because the way you said it seems a hell of a lot like the latter. That's just idiotic but that CAN be your bad English showing so I'll let that one slide.

All in all, the one at fault for the backlash you received is yourself. Why? Cause you were an idiot who can not read, think out what he's saying or properly gather information. Thank you, have a nice day~
Well, in this tread on main page there is no information about new game and i don't intended to look for the information about the remake if i never heard about it. I just see the new game on the DLsite and see what it look's like on the screen, and have the idea that "Hm, might be good to see if it have the "monochrome" feature", just tried to share my thought's with the tread. How do i might know that in this thread i find some of the like's yourself that first of all make a move to distort what i tried to tell. Try having a little more passion's for people on the other end...Ohh wait...you can't.

Last edited:

mikesonice

Aug 16, 2023
Dang this game is much tougher than I expected. I had to restart to grind to beat the Gourmet Club but am already stuck again at Akatsuki. Bro's got hands.

I know I probably don't *have* to beat them but I still want to.

Brayan49437

Nov 30, 2020
Hello again, these days the progress was slow due to work issues, but it has not been a bad progress. Most of the text editable UI is already translated, for the images that need translation I asked a friend to edit them and as he liked it he accepted. I will share some screenshots of the progress. See you later.

View attachment 2859026 View attachment 2859027 View attachment 2859028 View attachment 2859029 View attachment 2859030 View attachment 2859031 View attachment 2859032
watafak a PAPU moment

Sierra_259

Apr 30, 2020
I'm getting a bug where when she's face down asleep and you insert, the MC's sprite isn't animated properly and disappears constantly in a flashing manner. This happens regardless of her clothes, and with+without the decensor mod. This isn't an issue in the other two sleeping poses.

EDIT: It was the Godly Brother mod that was causing the issue.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
donde lo bajo en español ?
It is a project in progress and that is progress.

It's not complete yet but it looks really good.

Also try to always write in English in this forum since it is the only language allowed, if you write in Spanish the moderators will delete your messages.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Okay, so...

I have half the player submitted things sorted, will go through more of them in a couple of hours, I also need to fix the background of one of the tips screens...

I also need to look over more of the sex scenes, so fun times (not really, going through hundreds of lines that sometimes look like other lines is a major pain... also Inusuku likes to repeat lines in different sections... joy.)

either way, the release will happen before friday, but I'm not going to change the translation name, as there's no new content. but I will leave a message here and in the changelog to let everyone know when the links have the updated translation.

Right now, I'm tired... had a early start because Rachel wanted to watch the womens world cup final... so I had a grand total of 2 hours of sleep before that.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes