Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The recent discussion about Kagura Games mentioning MC's father got me thinking in a little theory.

It's been said that this game and Sister Travel might share the same universe, also there are similar characters, but with different names. So, what if the siblings from this game are the children of Sister Travel's MC?
That would explain the imouto's mana disease (you know, incest genetic shenanigans).

Now, some would say that in Sister Travel, the MC simply claims every female character as his imouto, even if they're not related. But some dialogues with a specific character make it seem as if they're actually related (fun fact, she's blonde like this game's imouto after completing the big adventure).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I just want Inusuku to finish the DLC as quickly as possible to then work on Monochrome Encore, which is the one I'm really really really hyped about.
That's good and all but there better be Alice in the next one assuming it kicks off after the ending of the first game.
Who needs a godlike book when you have another member to add.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Is this going to be the final version of the game? Or will the author make more content?
DLC is being worked upon for the game. Check the Inusuku site for more information if you don't understand the language use an extension for translation's and read it.

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
Can anyone recommend games like this one? A long game that can go up to 30-90 days or something like that. It's ok if it's grindy, as long as it's fun and has good writing.
I already played the games recommended by BlueFireNick here.

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
Can anyone recommend games like this one? A long game that can go up to 30-90 days or something like that. It's ok if it's grindy, as long as it's fun and has good writing.
I already played the games recommended by BlueFireNick here.
If you have already played all the games recommended by BlueFireNick, you have played a large amount of the good games.
If you still want to play any games more or less related to this one, I recommend this thread.

Reactions: lolwhatxd

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Okay everyone, got some News!

Besides starting work on improving the current version of the translation, I'm also posting Status Updates/Devlogs for Living in Viellci!

Sadly NC131 has issues using F95 due to his country, so I have offered to step in and keep everyone informed of it's development, and wow, theres a lot, which I will be sharing on LiV's topic.

I would highly recommend anyone that enjoys Imouto Fantasy to give it a serious look. Not only is it inspired by Inusuku's work, but NC131 has a lot of ideas that I am fully looking forward to playing.

covergamenew.png update03.png

Go, Download, Play and maybe consider subbing to his Patreon as I've seen some pretty impressive stuff : https://f95zone.to/threads/living-in-viellci-v0-2-nc131.141052/

Don't forget to leave a headpat!
Headpats.png

Last edited:

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
i've been working on alternate of this game, on and off, kinda burnout now (60% done i think), there are so many strings to translate and check, so i really applaud shade's efforts on this...

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 2847995
So a color version is already in progress?

I had considered once "monochrome/fantasy" was over to try "Living in Viellci!"

It's a shame :(.

Well, in any case, I will continue the game, the truth promises a lot.

PD: It's funny to think that coloring has already become something habitual in my day to day hehe, once I finish the projects I have in progress I will surely feel a void.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
This doesn't apply to anyone using the latest version on windows, but might be useful for new cheat tables on future versions, or other similar games.

The in game variables are all stored close to eachother in memory, so after finding one variable normally, you can use the "start" & "stop" inside memory scan options to speed up searches

e.g. for a variable at address 1A11ABB0
if you replace the last 3 characters with 0 and 1up the 4th character.
Start: 1A11A000
Stop: 1A11B000
then you will probably be able to find all the important variables within the 1,024 addresses that you just filtered.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Apologies if I missed that someone posted this here but Inusuku's fanart of Shizuku-chan from the NEET game.
you know it's good when Inusuku recognized and made a fanart of the game... glad to know.
Btw, the decensored mod for that game is already on progress... not that I'm into loli or anything... I just really like the art style

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
So a color version is already in progress?

I had considered once "monochrome/fantasy" was over to try "Living in Viellci!"

It's a shame :(.
Try to finish what you started first before thinking about jumping on another project.
Well, "Living in Viellci!" is a long way to go so there still chance you can work on it as well even with an existing color mod.
The more the merrier.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Try to finish what you started first before thinking about jumping on another project.
Well, "Living in Viellci!" is a long way to go so there still chance you can work on it as well even with an existing color mod.
The more the merrier.
It's not a "color mod" the devs fully intend to color the game by the time it's finished. That's official colors from that screenshot.

A few months ago they asked if they should color stuff now or later, knowing content takes longer to release if they color now.

Reactions: Icetea-Lemon18

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The more the merrier.
I really meant that I saw the game as a potential future project, but when I finish the ones I already have in the works.

I've been looking at some images on discord and the official coloring looks really good, I don't think there is a need to create a modification.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2023
Okay everyone, got some News!

Besides starting work on improving the current version of the translation, I'm also posting Status Updates/Devlogs for Living in Viellci!

Sadly NC131 has issues using F95 due to his country, so I have offered to step in and keep everyone informed of it's development, and wow, theres a lot, which I will be sharing on LiV's topic.

I would highly recommend anyone that enjoys Imouto Fantasy to give it a serious look. Not only is it inspired by Inusuku's work, but NC131 has a lot of ideas that I am fully looking forward to playing.

View attachment 2847983 View attachment 2847985

Go, Download, Play and maybe consider subbing to his Patreon as I've seen some pretty impressive stuff : https://f95zone.to/threads/living-in-viellci-v0-2-nc131.141052/

View attachment 2847995
It looks interesting, it hurts that it is in such an early stage of development.

I'll follow up.

Reactions: akapp
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes