Droid019164

Feb 6, 2019
last time played like 1.3 did they added some crap vm/sandbox protections? Cuz now it crash on the same enviroment (a sandbox)
nvm if anyoe get this issue allow the sandboxed app to access the clipboard and it will work LoL

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
I went through the and saw that the developer is making a dlc right?
translate language

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I went through the and saw that the developer is making a dlc right?
translate language
Yes, DLC about the side sisters (characters) is in the works. Right now inusuku is still focusing on illustrations. Latest update is about her vacation, comiket and Starfield coming out soon... so prepare for delays.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
almost finished with the mini-update for the translation... and I have a tiny issue...

Z vs S

While going through the lovely list of things to correct by people here, one of the corrections is to replace the word "authorised" to "authorized"

My problem? I'm British, and that's how we spell it... however I am aware that the majority of players are most likely not British, and am humming and hawwing over the issue...

silly thing really... the result of having a mongrel of multiple languages mixed together I guess...

thoughts?

*edit* decided to shelve the issue for now, as it's a very minor thing...

overall pretty much done with the user-submitted issues... still have other issues to deal with, but they can wait for the next content update... or when I sit down and actually... play the game through properly... which I still haven't done, everytime I've opened the game it's been to check over the translation, which really drags down the fun factor.
I'm probably going to update the links in the opening post soon, so will drop an edit on this post when that's done.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
almost finished with the mini-update for the translation... and I have a tiny issue...

Z vs S

While going through the lovely list of things to correct by people here, one of the corrections is to replace the word "authorised" to "authorized"

My problem? I'm British, and that's how we spell it... however I am aware that the majority of players are most likely not British, and am humming and hawwing over the issue...

silly thing really... the result of having a mongrel of multiple languages mixed together I guess...

thoughts?

overall pretty much done with the user-submitted issues... still have other issues to deal with, but they can wait for the next content update... or when I sit down and actually... play the game through properly... which I still haven't done, everytime I've opened the game it's been to check over the translation, which really drags down the fun factor.
I'm probably going to update the links in the opening post soon, so will drop an edit on this post when that's done.
In the end both of them are readable and understandable so it really doesn't matter as long as the reader understands the meaning lol

Reactions: LucLore

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Opening post has been updated with the user submitted translation fixes...

do you have to download if you are on v1.4.3 Translation φ already? nah, nothing has been added, and these are relatively minor fixes, so can easily be ignored if you want to.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

Z vs S

thoughts?

OI M8 WHOI DON'TCHU SPELL WERDS ROIGHT INNA HENTOI GAYME INNIT

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Opening post has been updated with the user submitted translation fixes...

do you have to download if you are on v1.4.3 Translation φ already? nah, nothing has been added, and these are relatively minor fixes, so can easily be ignored if you want to.
Nice. Right in time for the Rubicon of Fire.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

Z vs S

thoughts?

Being neither Brit nor American, I'm a bit partial to UK spellings just because they look nicer to me (and sometimes sound nicer too, like aluminium vs aluminum), so I don't mind if you keep them that way.

It's also less work for you :p

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes