NASTYGIO

Apr 29, 2023
the game is absolutely amazing! though one question- is there a way to manually change our sisters' stats? (mood, trust, interest and lust)? Although I really love the game, i would really like to see the ecchi scenes for myself too!!

again- its an amazing game!! thanks to everyone who has helped make it so good!!

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
so how does everyone feel about the sister fantasy from KG?
Awful....
We know for a fact KG are scum...
Bein the scum they are... they only take...most of the time are ver1 not including additional scene/DLC....
And worst of all... bcos they took games on Que no 1 wants to translate it anymore and they steal some1s TLs...
And what's more ... all of the games they took are popular games

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Awful....
We know for a fact KG are scum...
Bein the scum they are... they only take...most of the time are ver1 not including additional scene/DLC....
And worst of all... bcos they took games on Que no 1 wants to translate it anymore and they steal some1s TLs...
And what's more ... all of the games they took are popular games
It took me a while to realize what you guys means by KG. They choose popular games because it's the most likely to generate decent net income. Since they legally operate as a business, they abide by typical business models to maximize profit. Honestly, I think that part's fair.
That said, a business shouldn't be plagiarizing, period. If you're going to profit off someone else's work, you either pay that dude or you fuck off.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
the game is absolutely amazing! though one question- is there a way to manually change our sisters' stats? (mood, trust, interest and lust)? Although I really love the game, i would really like to see the ecchi scenes for myself too!!

again- its an amazing game!! thanks to everyone who has helped make it so good!!
You need to download and install the Godly Brother Mod for that. Or Cheat Engine -- I don't use CE, so I can't help you there.

Note that Godly Brother Mod is mutually exclusive with the FFFOX Mod, as both modify the same files -- namely, Data/BasicData/CommonEvent.dat and Game.dat, and Data/MapData/SampleMapA.mps. It might be possible to make a mod which combines the two mods, but I'm pretty sure it would be very difficult, and I definitely cannot do it myself.

Links to both mods and several others are in the OP.

Reactions: namesareweird17

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hibernate to winter for new DLC ..zzzzzzzz
I like the idea hehe

The images that inusuku has posted are so cute, I can't wait to see all the others, he mention that they are 150 CG, there are so many, I don't know how much that DLC is going to be worth but I'm sure it will be worth every penny

I want it to be winter now *-*!!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Currently enjoying Armored Souls : 6 times as many deaths as all previous games combined.

God... it's been far, far too long since I played an AC game... even if this one has gimmicky bosses, It's great.

Now I just need to keep an eye on when the DLC comes out to return to the translation...

ggnoree3

Aug 1, 2023
I'm using linux and played this game through WineHQ. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?
(Translated: The next character could not be cached. Please reduce the size => letter "T" font size 20 )
Screenshot_2023-08-30_14-37-17.png

Last edited:

ggnoree3

Aug 1, 2023
i personaly use Lutris on latest wine version and it runs flawlessly which version of wine and the game are you using?

also maybe installing wine gecko and wine mono + wintricks should help

$sudo pacman -S winetricks

$sudo pacman -S wine-mono

$sudo pacman -S wine-gecko

(commands are arch-linux only)
I installed them already.

Edit: I use wine-8.14

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I'm using linux and played this game through WineHQ. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?
(Translated: The next character could not be cached. Please reduce the size => letter "T" font size 20 )
View attachment 2889392
Remember to set short path to the game folder, I don't know how WolfRPG behaves on Linux but with Windows it's a known issue. Also encoding, and speaking of it: are you using original JP version or is it translated and already UTF encoded version from this thread?

EDIT: also game uses two fonts (you have them in game's Data directory), so if above tips won't work consider either configuring your wine setup to see those fonts or installing them to your fontconfig.

ggnoree3

Aug 1, 2023
Remember to set short path to the game folder, I don't know how WolfRPG behaves on Linux but with Windows it's a known issue. Also encoding, and speaking of it: are you using original JP version or is it translated and already UTF encoded version from this thread?

EDIT: also game uses two fonts (you have them in game's Data directory), so if above tips won't work consider either configuring your wine setup to see those fonts or installing them to your fontconfig.
i used the translated version from this thread, and how or what font should i install?

Edit: i tried putting it in the shortest path possible and installed corefonts but still doesn't work

Last edited:

MJKLP

Apr 9, 2023
The file is .rar, not a folder. how do i play??? I already downloaded a mod, but still cant play it cause its not a folder

MJKLP

Apr 9, 2023
Too bad you can't have sex with your sister while she sleeps, but hey, does anyone know when the full version will be out? and by the way good job guys
I have a question, has nothing to see with your comment but I need help: How I play? I know it sounds dumb, but if the file is not a folder with archives, how do i play it? mierdonijoputa.PNG

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I have a question, has nothing to see with your comment but I need help: How I play? I know it sounds dumb, but if the file is not a folder with archives, how do i play it? View attachment 2894673
Dude.
I don't know how old you are (I do hope you're old enough to be playing this) and I'm not saying this to be rude but really, if you know how to register and post on an internet forum, you should know how to use Google.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes