Oct 14, 2022
almost finished with the mini-update for the translation... and I have a tiny issue...

Z vs S

I know I'm coming in late to the party, but boy do I feel dumb. Typical American, I wasn't even aware that was one of those differences when suggesting that change. It seriously makes so much more sense in any grammatical edits I suggest.

Sorry to have caused you a dilemma, friend! I would always say to default to "your" correct, if that makes sense. Your origin, your spelling. :)

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
almost finished with the mini-update for the translation... and I have a tiny issue...

Z vs S

While going through the lovely list of things to correct by people here, one of the corrections is to replace the word "authorised" to "authorized"

My problem? I'm British, and that's how we spell it... however I am aware that the majority of players are most likely not British, and am humming and hawwing over the issue...

silly thing really... the result of having a mongrel of multiple languages mixed together I guess...

thoughts?

*edit* decided to shelve the issue for now, as it's a very minor thing...

overall pretty much done with the user-submitted issues... still have other issues to deal with, but they can wait for the next content update... or when I sit down and actually... play the game through properly... which I still haven't done, everytime I've opened the game it's been to check over the translation, which really drags down the fun factor.
I'm probably going to update the links in the opening post soon, so will drop an edit on this post when that's done.
English is English, if it's correct by your country's standards then it's fine. As long as it's understandable, there's no reason to change it imo.

But then again, I'm personally far more particular towards grammar than spelling so pretty much just my bias.
Bad spelling rarely change the original meaning.
Bad grammar can completely screw up the original meaning.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hi,

I think no one has mentioned it, but today inusuku posted a progress,

Show a new finished cg and mention that he finish all the ones I had planned for the DLC, around 150
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that all random events will have chibi images like this:
1693002305362.jpeg

He mentions that his goal is to launch the DLC at the end of the year, considering how much progress has been made in images, I think that if he succeeds

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Hi, I heard there's a new mod. But I don't know if it's already available for download. 1693240749283.png
translate language 1693239434015.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes