Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello I need some help. I just finished the big adventure, but when they got home I get this error and can't do anything. The imouto sprite doesn't appear anymore. I can click on the panties option and same thing here there's a bug like you can see on the second pic View attachment 2905228 View attachment 2905232 . I have the uncensor mod, the ffox mod and tried to install the color one but it didn't work. The game didn't bug from the beginning of the playthrough until that moment. When I load an older save file the bug isn't there yet. Help is appreciated :)
hello, to solve this error you must reinstall the fffox mod without the compatibility patch or install the color mod correctly

for the color mod you must download and put all the folders inside the "data" folder of your game

Vesmio

Aug 28, 2021
hello, to solve this error you must reinstall the fffox mod without the compatibility patch or install the color mod correctly

for the color mod you must download and put all the folders inside the "data" folder of your game
Actually I just solved the problem and it was something dumb from my part haha. I installed the compatibility for the color mod, but not the color mod itself. I just installed it and not only the bug isn't there anymore, but the color mod work perfectly! Thank you for your help and also thank you and everyone involved in those mods. You're all making an already great game even better! I'm looking forward to the next updates :D

Arima9029

Sep 24, 2021
fuck it ! new windows update really help me to play this game.
SO DAMN LONG!!! i wanted to play this game thx man

jcolegod

Dec 28, 2022
Anyone know how to fix this issue?, I tried to play this game using exagear but some message pop up like the wine have deficiency so I decided to Tweak the settings but now all i can see is black screen but I can hear the sound, the version That Im playing with is 1.2.0 FFF version.

jcolegod

Dec 28, 2022
Anyone know how to fix this issue?, I tried to play this game using exagear but some message pop up like the wine have deficiency so I decided to Tweak the settings but now all i can see is black screen but I can hear the sound, the version That Im playing with is 1.2.0 FFF version.
Using Mali gpu phone and Exagear wine 6.7 Virgl overlay fix38 mali.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Can I use save edit to gain more money? I want to unlock things that improve sleep early

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
i got a bug where my save has no sound, anyone knows how to fix it?
Check that you haven't accidentally removed any bgm files while modding, and check that you haven't muted the game window accidentally.
If it is an actual bug in the game's save file and only affects that particular save, I can't think of any reason for that, but you could start a new game and use the cheat table from the extras to get your data to a similar point as your old save.

hope this helps.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes