bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
Can anyone list all the new contents in 1.4? So far I've seen the new 'go to town' illustration, the new cowgirl riding scene, the pent-up blowjob scene, and the option to ask to see her boobs when eating at the guild.

Edit: also the Yaoi-bait scene and the new imouto masterbation scene as well.

Last edited:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Can anyone list all the new contents in 1.4? So far I've seen the new 'go to town' illustration, the new cowgirl riding scene, the pent-up blowjob scene, and the option to ask to see her boobs when eating at the guild.

Edit: also the Yaoi-bait scene and the new imouto masterbation scene as well.

Reactions: bleacher333

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Here is a little text

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

end of the statement and thank you for your attention
do it yourself, buster boy.
I appreciate the intention guys... but please let's limit ourselves to answering what you are asking. The truth is I feel that at this point this problem is very exhausting, so for my part I will have to start turning a blind eye to bad comments...

The truth is that responding and adding fuel to the fire serves no purpose other than giving pleasure to people who seek to make others feel bad.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
guys a little off topic, do someone know what happened with inusuku AI game ?
Inusuku wanted to launch it, but DLSITE issued anti-AI policies since, as you know, images made by artificial intelligence cannot be patented, much less marketed, because many of them use already made images to generate new ones.

So most likely the project was canceled or perhaps Inusuku would redo the images by hand later and then he could launch the game.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Inusuku wanted to launch it, but DLSITE issued anti-AI policies since, as you know, images made by artificial intelligence cannot be patented, much less marketed, because many of them use already made images to generate new ones.

So most likely the project was canceled or perhaps Inusuku would redo the images by hand later and then he could launch the game.
thanks daseson !

Reactions: Daseson

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
What was inusuku's AI project? First time hearing about it. If anyone's willing to post a link, I would appreciate it.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
What was inusuku's AI project? First time hearing about it. If anyone's willing to post a link, I would appreciate it.
There are a few posts talking about it on their ci-en, with some images too.

Reactions: Beyo

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Honestly, I'm in full support of anti-AI and the reasoning provided here seems sound. It's too bad Insuku got caught up in it, considering they're generating art sampled from their own work (if I'm not mistaken), but I also understand that the alternative of letting everything pass or leaving it up for review aren't great options. I wonder if they can't just sell the game on another site.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes