RockLeet

Jun 24, 2019
Curious but are there any scenes with the other girls? I know there are max favor wet dreams etc, but is Inusuku sama still making the scenes for them in the DLC? I'm a bit behind on updates recently, I took a break and started working a ton.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Inusuku wanted to launch it, but DLSITE issued anti-AI policies since, as you know, images made by artificial intelligence cannot be patented, much less marketed, because many of them use already made images to generate new ones.

So most likely the project was canceled or perhaps Inusuku would redo the images by hand later and then he could launch the game.
Wait, they issued an anti-AI policy? But there's new AI generated artbooks, manga and games still being released right now on their site. So is it just not in effect yet, cause some of those are blantant cash grabs while others put actual effort into the work like Inusuku's.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
is this new DLC ? what version are you have ?~
Secondary route (usually done in NG+... Possible to do on a first playthrough without the NG+ Bonuses... but hard) to the guild issues part of the story, it's in the current version. If you defeat the gourmet group and Akatsuki, that puts you onto the extermination/secondary route, if you lose those fights, you have to do the Menu strategy route to keep the guild going.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Wait, they issued an anti-AI policy? But there's new AI generated artbooks, manga and games still being released right now on their site. So is it just not in effect yet, cause some of those are blantant cash grabs while others put actual effort into the work like Inusuku's.
So the way DLSite is currently doing it is like so:
DLSite said:
The suspension of sales of AI-generated works will be enacted as follows.

- Sales of works tagged as "AI-Generated" will be suspended, while works tagged as "Partial AI Use" will continue.
- The suspension of sales of AI-generated works will be applied to the following formats:
Affected AI-generated work formats: Manga, CG Illustrations, Videos, Assets
Unaffected AI-generated work formats: Novels, Games
As such, games and novels can be made, but not CG collections, videos, assets, and manga. Their decision isn't final, however, and they have stated this is more of a stopgap measure until they determine how to handle AI content better. So while Inusuku's game would be fine to list, Inusuku chose to wait until it all settles down to not have to face the possibility of having to take down the game later on should their policy change.

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Wow, you need to be careful of what you asking for from this hyenas...might ate you for this, you need to predict what can triggers their asses to burst....stay safe
Yeah I just realized that last night. Its a simple question and Daseson's simps came out wanting to bite me kinda funny cuz its just a simple question about the progress of this game since its been a while that I check for updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkunos

A_FatDuck

Aug 17, 2023
Full Decensored Mod for v1.4

Hello folks! QC took a lot of time than i expected but the work is done. I redrew every form of censored asset including cut-ins. Any suggestion or feedback is accepted, this is my 3rd project and personally i'm quite satisfied but some improvement is needed. Your support would be much appreciated.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link : Mega (updated to v.0.4)
how do i install the mod? i am having troubles. is there a better explanation than what we already got?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
How do you make the 69 and the Piledriver positions? unlocked then but the option doesn't appear
69 you get it for performing oral sex, it can be in the bathroom with a blowjob, in bed you can lick her vagina and it will be unlocked, to activate that scene when you are in the middle of the night and you have already unlocked the ability, masturbate and the will be activated scene.

You get Piledriver by cleaning her when she is sick.

do anyone know what Frustration (Sexual) point mean ? i see it in the cheat table but dont know what would it do
Frustration serves to trigger some events such as the cowgirl position, her masturbating in the toilet or bathroom.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Here is a little text
You know the person is the pinnacle of toxicity when they conveniently forget all the multiple times they complained of slow progress, then act as if they were the victim for slyly asking a 'totally unrelated' question... even though their post history is open for everyone to see... Already met my fair share of their kind irl to recognize them online. But please, refrain from replying. Most people in this thread already know better to just ignore and not fuel it further.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
How do I unlock Golden Shot skill?
It makes impregnation chance = 100%. It is intended to be a debuff, since the game ends when it happens. If you have it you are supposed to pay for a cure.

To obtain it:

Golden Shot can be acquired by getting lucky with the random doctor event where you select "I want power". Apparently you can also get it from taking the random event wallet for yourself, but I haven't confirmed that one.

Also, the first great adventure renders the MC infertile for the remainder of the game. Golden Shot does not circumvent this.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes