Markuno

May 28, 2023
You know the person is the pinnacle of toxicity when they conveniently forget all the multiple times they complained of slow progress, then act as if they were the victim for slyly asking a 'totally unrelated' question... even though their post history is open for everyone to see... Already met my fair share of their kind irl to recognize them online. But please, refrain from replying. Most people in this thread already know better to just ignore and not fuel it further.
Yes you're right

Now that I think about it, I feel stupid for responding to those types of people, I see that everyone already knows that it is best to ignore them, so I will follow your advice.

A_FatDuck

Aug 17, 2023
Just extract the folder inside into your game folder where the .exe file is located. Confirm and replace all, done!
Where might all of that be located at? i've never really modded anything before, and it would help greatly if you gave some pictures on where these folders are located (my brain is small)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Where might all of that be located at? i've never really modded anything before, and it would help greatly if you gave some pictures on where these folders are located (my brain is small)
When you download and extract the main game, you'll have a folder called Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ . In that folder, you'll have the game exe and two folders, /data and /save .

Download the mod to the folder with the game exe, and extract it there (select "extract here" if you're using 7-Zip, or the equivalent if you're using another program). A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to replace files that have the same name, because the mod changes files in the /data folder; select yes, and enjoy playing the game without mosaics.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
It seems that "someone" forgot about Yukari when he colored all the heroes in the fights :whistle:
Pls don't be too hard on yourself, i've been playing with your color mod and it brings So Much life to the game it's incredible and also it's understandable that you're waiting to go back once the dlc comes out.

I have to ask also, have you ever though on getting in contact with Inusuku and work together?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Pls don't be too hard on yourself, i've been playing with your color mod and it brings So Much life to the game it's incredible and also it's understandable that you're waiting to go back once the dlc comes out.

I have to ask also, have you ever though on getting in contact with Inusuku and work together?
Hello,

I'm happy that you like my mod, although I'm still working on it currently, it's just that progress is slow due to my real-life obligations.

On the other hand, what you tell me about getting in touch with Inusuku... I'm realistic when I tell you that I don't have the level of an artist like him.

I leave you the last image he made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although it looks like an image taken from an AI, this was hand-made by him, it is really impressive.

So I highly doubt he'll at least pay me any attention beyond a "sorry, I work alone."

But I'm not saying this with discouragement or anything, I'm really happy here there are many very nice little people who support my work and that's what makes me continue with the mod despite my lack of time ♥♥♥.

girl-anime.gif

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
So I highly doubt he'll at least pay me any attention beyond a "sorry, I work alone."
I kinda disagree, I think if any game developer that made a monochrome game saw that one of it's fans made an almost full colored version they would be impressed (or creeped out), as long as the style of the game was never meant to be only monochrome you should have a chance.

anyways do you have a patreon or something for the people that appreciate your work to support you if that failed?

Aug 7, 2023
You know the person is the pinnacle of toxicity when they conveniently forget all the multiple times they complained of slow progress, then act as if they were the victim for slyly asking a 'totally unrelated' question... even though their post history is open for everyone to see... Already met my fair share of their kind irl to recognize them online. But please, refrain from replying. Most people in this thread already know better to just ignore and not fuel it further.
Now that you mention it... yes you are absolutely right, the subject is exactly as you describe haha

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I kinda disagree, I think if any game developer that made a monochrome game saw that one of it's fans made an almost full colored version they would be impressed (or creeped out), as long as the style of the game was never meant to be only monochrome you should have a chance.
It makes me happy that you see it that way, but really each person thinks differently. I have seen creators who don't like it at all when they modify their games.

But the truth is I still think that the answer with the greatest possibility of Inusuku is the one I mentioned in the previous comment.

anyways do you have a patreon or something for the people that appreciate your work to support you if that failed?
I appreciate the intention, but the drawing work belongs to inusuku and from my perspective is 80% - 90% of the work of each image, so I would feel bad for receiving money for a job that is not mine.

Donations have always been a very recurring theme, I even receive internal messages, although I always say that I don't really appreciate the gesture since this means that they genuinely like the mod, thank you all ♥.

Once the fantasy mod is finished I plan to continue with Monochrome and then the monochrome remake, although progress will always be somewhat slow but I will try to do my best >:3

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
It makes me happy that you see it that way, but really each person thinks differently. I have seen creators who don't like it at all when they modify their games.

But the truth is I still think that the answer with the greatest possibility of Inusuku is the one I mentioned in the previous comment.

I appreciate the intention, but the drawing work belongs to inusuku and from my perspective is 80% - 90% of the work of each image, so I would feel bad for receiving money for a job that is not mine.

Donations have always been a very recurring theme, I even receive internal messages, although I always say that I don't really appreciate the gesture since this means that they genuinely like the mod, thank you all ♥.

Once the fantasy mod is finished I plan to continue with Monochrome and then the monochrome remake, although progress will always be somewhat slow but I will try to do my best >:3
I think you should accept every gesture of goodwill, that include donation. Not everyone is able nor willing to do such great coloring, and that should be appreciated. You can use the money to support Inusuku by buying the games, though currently the easiest way is to buy Sister Travel on Steam. It's a bit complicated but you can also buy Dlsite points through PayPal, I haven't tried it yet.

Just an advice but in the end you could do whatever you want and you'll still have my support, cheers!

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
to be fair, that battle sprite was only included in the NG+ update, and daseson did most of their colouring prior to that update.
Small point..
Even b4 Yukari came out...
Just seeing all enemy on tourney, Akatsuki & final boss with no color... and you & your Allies being colored made the game more fun for me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I kinda disagree, I think if any game developer that made a monochrome game saw that one of it's fans made an almost full colored version they would be impressed (or creeped out)
pretty sure the Title of this game is "Imouto Life fantasy" unlike the previous game which made it sure "Imouto Life Monochrome"...
But what do you think :geek::geek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

Inusuku has stated in the blogs that they never plan to color this game or the previous, unfortunately, as they were designed to be monochrome only. However, Inusuku has worked with others, as the chibi cutin art from 1.4 and the DLC is actually another artist supporting them.

• Sad
Reactions: Goldines

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think you should accept every gesture of goodwill, that include donation. Not everyone is able nor willing to do such great coloring, and that should be appreciated. You can use the money to support Inusuku by buying the games, though currently the easiest way is to buy Sister Travel on Steam. It's a bit complicated but you can also buy Dlsite points through PayPal, I haven't tried it yet.

Just an advice but in the end you could do whatever you want and you'll still have my support, cheers!
I actually already have the inusuku games purchased :whistle:, that's why when v 1.4 came out that same day I colored an image hehe

On the other hand... I also greatly admire your decensoring work, it has always seemed of great quality to me.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Inusuku has stated in the blogs that they never plan to color this game or the previous, unfortunately, as they were designed to be monochrome only. However, Inusuku has worked with others, as the chibi cutin art from 1.4 and the DLC is actually another artist supporting them.
I think at some point he consider the possibility of coloring Monochrome since this image exists in the game files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or maybe this image was colored by fans?

Although you are right, every time they have mentioned color to him since I have been following him, he has flatly refused.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes