Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 2892673
you mean this, right? And which one should i download?
Its late but u don't need those... wat u need visual c++ from2007-2022 32bit and dl VLC or K-lite sound codec last but not the least don't forget to use the latest Mesa + D3D 8.3 specific for VirGL which is gud partner for mesa l... this is optional u can CSMT 0, 1 or 3

ggnoree3

Aug 1, 2023
Its late but u don't need those... wat u need visual c++ from2007-2022 32bit and dl VLC or K-lite sound codec last but not the least don't forget to use the latest Mesa + D3D 8.3 specific for VirGL which is gud partner for mesa l... this is optional u can CSMT 0, 1 or 3
i have a question, why do i need to download VLC?

Edit: installed vcrun2015, the problem still haven't been solved.
Also, game error log

Jun 27, 2018
but if the file is not a folder with archives, how do i play it?
zip, rar, 7z are a way of packing up a bunch of files together. windows handles zip natively, so you can open them up like a folder and it will jump into the file, lookup at what's packed into it, and then uncompress them and let you run them or open them on the fly.

for rar and 7z and others, you will need to download a program that will let you unpack this little archive file and put all of the things stuffed into it into a normal directory so windows can see them and do stuff with them.

you need winrar, friendo

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
i have a question, why do i need to download VLC?

Edit: installed vcrun2015, the problem still haven't been solved.
Also, game error log
Right i forgot to mention this... open config and change it software mode... it can't run 3D mode this is universal for wolf rpg games

Reactions: ggnoree3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Inusuku today I publish a compilation of progress.

And in this he mentions that he is going to start working on another project

Here I leave an example of design:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope inusuku doesn't burn out with so much work to do :(

Although this confirms that the dlc will be the final content for Fantasy.

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Got the 4th seed cutscene. The sister said there is a strange pattern on the leaf.
Trust : around 2200
Interest : around 2600

Anyone alrdy have the full grown plant? Did it lead to an ending?
Hey, I got the 5th seed cutscene, the garden becomes empty with drag marks toward the forest, then the next day there's a request at the guild about that and it turns out it was a carrot monster, since it's harmless you and the guild girls let it go and you decide to keep quiet about it for sis, you get a stat and reputation boost, that's it as far as I'm aware

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Hi guys,

Inusuku today I publish a compilation of progress.

And in this he mentions that he is going to start working on another project

Here I leave an example of design:

I really hope inusuku doesn't burn out with so much work to do :(

Although this confirms that the dlc will be the final content for Fantasy.

another artist to help she/him?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
another artist to help she/him?
I don't really know if Inusuku is a man or a woman, he has never mentioned it and no one has asked.

The answer to your question is here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-v1-4-3-inusuku.104365/post-11568385

What does surprise me is the speed he draws, he said that it takes between 6 - 8 hours per CG drawing (those that have landscapes in the background), considering the difficulty of drawing and his level of drawing I consider it very little, In addition, since 1.4 came out until today I already draw 150 CG.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I honestly don't think that he/she would end it there It would not be in his/hers interest.
The truth is that the possibilities for Fantasy are almost limitless.

Look what the FFFOX MOD has achieved.

But if it is still too early to intuit that there will be no more content beyond the dlc, we only have to wait for the author's announcements

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
I don't really know if Inusuku is a man or a woman, he has never mentioned it and no one has asked.

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-v1-4-3-inusuku.104365/post-11568385

What does surprise me is the speed he draws, he said that it takes between 6 - 8 hours per CG drawing (those that have landscapes in the background), considering the difficulty of drawing and his level of drawing I consider it very little, In addition, since 1.4 came out until today I already draw 150 CG.
Amazing!!

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021

Inusuku already officially stated that he is an imouto :)

I'm really excited to see new content from Inusuku. Unfortunately, most of his content is in the form of eroge, so it takes a while for new illustrations to be published.

inusuku_new_project_practice_illust.jpg

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Inusuku already officially stated that he is an imouto :)

I'm really excited to see new content from Inusuku. Unfortunately, most of his content is in the form of eroge, so it takes a while for new illustrations to be published.

View attachment 2905018
Oh this is really interesting.

I share your sentiment, inusuku's work is very nice ♥

Reactions: akapp

Vesmio

Aug 28, 2021
Hello I need some help. I just finished the big adventure, but when they got home I get this error and can't do anything. The imouto sprite doesn't appear anymore. I can click on the panties option and same thing here there's a bug like you can see on the second pic image.png image.png . I have the uncensor mod, the ffox mod and tried to install the color one but it didn't work. The game didn't bug from the beginning of the playthrough until that moment. When I load an older save file the bug isn't there yet. Help is appreciated :)

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes