HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Of course, according to what I have read from the inusuku publications, it will be a game completely made from scratch and that is why it is called a "remake".

And if they said "remaster" which is to redo the same game but with a better drawing, personally it would seem like a waste...

As far as I've read the new systems that inusuku has revealed broadly is that the sister will have her own room, and the interface of the Hscenes will be something similar to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course it can change in the final product.

Also inusuku has shown some new images like this:
But from what I've read, I think this new game will cover all the expectations we have.

I think that the image of the banner that he shared today is from the sister of the remake since if you detail well, his hairstyle has the 2 characteristic little tails,

Sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing the girls when they have their hair down since they look a lot alike at the drawing level, it happens a lot to me with yui and fantasy's sister in the scenes of the hot springs right now that I'm coloring them :whistle:

In addition, Monochrome's sister has bigger breasts than Fantasy's and this can also be seen on the banner.

I also think that for this new game and due to all the projects he has in progress he hired a drawing assistant although I'm not very sure, sometimes the translator gives me some inconsistencies

Hehe I think I'm a big fangirl of inusuku's work
More content means more happy fappy, I'm always happy to see more just give us more xd!

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Just a shoutout to everyone.

Please note any issues with the translation, as I want to expand on the "to-do" list for the next version, which I intend to have out before the end of next month, so If you see any spelling errors, or have any suggestions for alternative text, now's the time to do it.

If you do see something, write the exact line (exactly as it is in game) as well as which scene/event it is, as this makes it much, much easier for me to find.

so from now until the end of the month, if you see something wrong, or still MTL-like, leave it here for me to add to the to-do list.

(could this lead to the fabled Ω version? who knows...)
welp, since you mentioned it... here's a few list that needs correction from me:

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2022
This one is the big one Shadesishere. I wanted to finish hotsprings story and gather everything up to that point. I honestly hope any of what I've put here helps instead of just making your list seem staggering:

Some side things I've enjoyed/have comments about:

When you have an argument with your sister: "emotional damage." lmao!

Whenever you go to town, you always mention that you don't go there often, yet you're there almost every weekend and usually randomly throughout the week...you're lying to yourself at some point.

Entering the bookstore "Ketsunoana Books." Unfortunately I've never seen the anime, but I finally noticed this was a refernence my 17th time entering the bookstore...

Buying a naughty book, the reference there. lol

Stubbing your toe at home and your guild all slipping on a hill while outside has got to be the two oddest events...

I love when you raise Kasumi's strength? there's always that question mark. Makes me laugh

The spa's name :D
Shadesishere

Hey friend! It's likely you had seen it, but I wanted to make sure you had seen my last one (posted last month on page 374). Thought I post it again just in case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arsvaarg and xkajl

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I am just asking no need to be a dick about it
I mean that's why we have threads like this right? To help each other's dumbasses out here. #spreadlove #peace #fap
"I'm just asking :cry: " crowd when typing google queries into f95 post.
I'm politely letting you know you need to be 18+ to browse this site.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I am just asking no need to be a dick about it
I mean that's why we have threads like this right? To help each other's dumbasses out here. #spreadlove #peace #fap
Actually that is not why. This thread is to talk about the game, it's translation and to some extent things related to it. No one in this thread is entitled to a Cheat Engine tutorial. If he really wanted to learn how to use it, asking here and waiting for someone to respond is just stupid, just google it.

The bigger problem here is the major misunderstanding: the biggest fool here is tce, who responded his question after more than a month. Not to mention master022 already saw the post of the latest working cheat table provided by thedarkbladeii, linked in the Extras section, and already responded that post asking for help because he didn't understand how to use it.

Now please, take a good look at the post HERE, which includes step by step instructions and screenshots with red circles. If those instructions can't help the guy, no one here can help him. Also, ~50-60% of his posts are just posts asking for cheats in multiple threads: that is considered spamming as stated in the General Rules of On-topic Threads. If it gets any worse his posts might be at the very least deleted by a mod, as it already happened to others before him.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I still cannot find any game like this gem (other than the prequel). Has anyone here played something similar or just has some 2D recommendations to keep me living till the DLC arrives?

Your wisdom is greatly appreciated!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I still cannot find any game like this gem (other than the prequel). Has anyone here played something similar or just has some 2D recommendations to keep me living till the DLC arrives?

Your wisdom is greatly appreciated!
Here's a list of some good ones off the top of my head just in case you haven't heard of them:
Summer Memories and Winter Memories
Wet Summer Days
Kaiju Princess
Maid Life
The Runaway Girl and Me
Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko
Demon's Stele and the Dog Princess
One Room

Also, you could look into the two mods for this game here that add content/variety:
daseson's Color Mod
My FFFox Mod

May 26, 2019
In that list I have tried Summer Memories, Kaiju Princess, Runaway Girl, Dog Princess, and One Room. My personal favorite is definitely One Room of the bunch if you wondered where to start.

TheDarkBladeII

Apr 7, 2021
Actually that is not why. This thread is to talk about the game, it's translation and to some extent things related to it. No one in this thread is entitled to a Cheat Engine tutorial. If he really wanted to learn how to use it, asking here and waiting for someone to respond is just stupid, just google it.

The bigger problem here is the major misunderstanding: the biggest fool here is tce, who responded his question after more than a month. Not to mention master022 already saw the post of the latest working cheat table provided by thedarkbladeii, linked in the Extras section, and already responded that post asking for help because he didn't understand how to use it.

Now please, take a good look at the post HERE, which includes step by step instructions and screenshots with red circles. If those instructions can't help the guy, no one here can help him. Also, ~50-60% of his posts are just posts asking for cheats in multiple threads: that is considered spamming as stated in the General Rules of On-topic Threads. If it gets any worse his posts might be at the very least deleted by a mod, as it already happened to others before him.
Just to clarify. The detailed instructions that I made were added AFTER master022 asked how to use the cheat table back in June 26. In fact, I think it was their comment that finally made me frustrated enough to add them to my post, so that no one would ever have to ask the same fucking question again.
I also don't like their behaviour of constantly asking for cheats in other threads instead of searching for solutions themselves (I mean, they literally never bothered to search something as simple as "how to use a cheat table" or "how to use a .CT file" on Google ever since they asked that question last month) or just waiting patiently for someone to post a cheat, but I just want to reiterate that the instructions were added later and that the guy (hopefully) isn't so stupid to the point of not knowing how to follow them.

Last edited:
Reactions: torresm

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Here's a list of some good ones off the top of my head just in case you haven't heard of them:
Summer Memories and Winter Memories
Wet Summer Days
Kaiju Princess
Maid Life
The Runaway Girl and Me
Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko
Demon's Stele and the Dog Princess
One Room

Also, you could look into the two mods for this game here that add content/variety:
daseson's Color Mod
My FFFox Mod
This is what I was looking for.

Though I have played 60% of that list, the remaining 40% is going to be good.

Thank you for your wisdom!

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Just to clarify. The detailed instructions that I made were added AFTER master022 asked how to use the cheat table back in June 26. In fact, I think it was their comment that finally made me frustrated enough to add them to my post, so that no one would ever have to ask the same fucking question again.
I also don't like their behaviour of constantly asking for cheats in other threads instead of searching for solutions themselves (I mean, they literally never bothered to search something as simple as "how to use a cheat table" or "how to use a .CT file" on Google since they asked that question last month) or just waiting patiently for someone to post a cheat, but I just want to reiterate that the instructions were added later and that the guy (hopefully) isn't so stupid to the point of not knowing how to follow them.
Yeah, realized just now that the detailed bit was edited in later. But even then, one month after the fact he still asks for screenshots and short videos. At this point not wanting to google it and still calling people dicks has gotta be an ego thing.

Reactions: torresm

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere

Hey friend! It's likely you had seen it, but I wanted to make sure you had seen my last one (posted last month on page 374). Thought I post it again just in case.
already had it on the to-do list, but thanks for answering the shoutout!

I would rather people repeat any issues instead of thinking "someone is bound to have mentioned it already" as there's always that small chance (or larger... bloody RNG events...) that the issue hasn't been reported... or that I might have missed your post somehow.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hey BlueFireNick how is that kitsune mod going along? I just remembered it out of the blue lol
Waiting on pics, but the coding is ready, so once I have the pics, I can immediately start on editing all the images. Got prepared coding in place to combine with daseson's mod as well. In the meantime, I've been adding a lot to the mod, such as under the sheets masturbation, morning wood treatment, and improving the translation around all the sex scenes. Away from my PC, so I can't add screenshots right now, but there are several over on the mod page, as well as detailed update notes on all changes (link in signature).

Reactions: DenseFool

master022

May 9, 2018

I did everything as the screen shoot told me and its didnt work so I dont know what i am doing wronge?!

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes