Aug 7, 2023
wow I never thought I would read something like this coming from Inusuku.

It's a bittersweet feeling, it makes me sad because if they start releasing all the games in color, my hobby will disappear.

But on the other hand I know that a coloring done by him will be simply beautiful, we must consider that I only color the images by mixing colors, inusuku what I would do is paint them from scratch since he has the sketches of his drawings, to this he adds his experience as an artist.

The difference would be simply overwhelming and of course I would love to see this.

If Inusuku releases a color version of fantasy I can already see myself comparing it to my mod and saying "
"Inusuku is another level" or something like that hehe, it would be something really funny.

I am also very excited for your next progress report!!!
So... if the creator started a color project, would you abandon your mod?

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Hmm... this is a difficult question to answer... really right now I can only say "I don't know."
That's a freaking curveball...and a bit unfair but understandable. What im sure about that situation is tons of fans would pretty much say something about the existence of your work Daseson. :)

Reactions: akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
wow I never thought I would read something like this coming from Inusuku.

It's a bittersweet feeling, it makes me sad because if they start releasing all the games in color, my hobby will disappear.

But on the other hand I know that a coloring done by him will be simply beautiful, we must consider that I only color the images by mixing colors, inusuku what I would do is paint them from scratch since he has the sketches of his drawings, to this he adds his experience as an artist.

The difference would be simply overwhelming and of course I would love to see this.

If Inusuku releases a color version of fantasy I can already see myself comparing it to my mod and saying "
"Inusuku is another level" or something like that hehe, it would be something really funny.

I am also very excited for your next progress report!!!
I see you took it well.

For a second I thought you'd get mad or something. And if we all want to see that next report, maybe Inusuku will surprise us.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
That's a freaking curveball...and a bit unfair but understandable. What im sure about that situation is tons of fans would pretty much say something about the existence of your work Daseson. :)
As I mentioned before, I honestly wouldn't know if this is good or bad, I don't know what reaction Inusuku might have if he realizes that someone has been modifying his game.

But well, let's wait and see what happens.

I see you took it well.

For a second I thought you'd get mad or something. And if we all want to see that next report, maybe Inusuku will surprise us.
I would have no reason to bother, I am a fan of Inusuku's work and I made the color mod out of a dream of my own, not because I was looking for other things.

As a fan of Inusuku's work I would be genuinely happy to see the game in official color.

Reactions: Heml0ck

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
"Inusuku is another level"
Heh, I think so too... Besides the fact that she draws well, she also draws very quickly (the latter amazes me, perhaps even more than the former).

Well, regarding your coloring compared to Inusuku's... I'd like to see that in the new games! This was actually already mentioned on the ci-en blog (sister explorer was in the demo). In any case, even if the developer wanted to color the fantasy, I would play it, but I would also leave the daseson version of the color. To put it bluntly, I absolutely love this game, so I love playing with both color and the original monochrome. I love the progress I've seen as you develop, and that's what keeps me looking forward to your coloring anyway, regardless of its peers. Also, I don’t think I would compare them... it’s not so much a “another level”, but simply my conviction not to do such things, since different authors have a different style, and different styles give different sensations, that’s my thought on this matter.

nikome7713

Sep 8, 2021
As I mentioned before, I honestly wouldn't know if this is good or bad, I don't know what reaction Inusuku might have if he realizes that someone has been modifying his game.

But well, let's wait and see what happens.

I would have no reason to bother, I am a fan of Inusuku's work and I made the color mod out of a dream of my own, not because I was looking for other things.

As a fan of Inusuku's work I would be genuinely happy to see the game in official color.
Maybe Inusuku will reach out to you and your Mod and ask for Permition to use it. Your Mod has awesome Quality.

• Thinking Face

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
since different authors have a different style, and different styles give different sensations, that’s my thought on this matter.
I love this message ♥

Sometimes I spend hours watching Twitter, I love appreciating all types of art, minimalist, abstract, worked, etc.

Each art makes you feel a different sensation, each person colors and draws in such a different way but they transmit their feelings in their works... it is something magical ♥.

Although on the other hand I think it's okay to compare, since with comparisons you strive to improve every day.

Maybe Inusuku will reach out to you and your Mod and ask for Permition to use it. Your Mod has awesome Quality.
I'm glad you think that way about my mod, lately I feel really good with the results... especially with the CG landscapes, before I felt them bland or very flat, now I see them I feel really proud of my work >:3

Mar 28, 2023
I love this message ♥

Sometimes I spend hours watching Twitter, I love appreciating all types of art, minimalist, abstract, worked, etc.

Each art makes you feel a different sensation, each person colors and draws in such a different way but they transmit their feelings in their works... it is something magical ♥.

Although on the other hand I think it's okay to compare, since with comparisons you strive to improve every day.

I'm glad you think that way about my mod, lately I feel really good with the results... especially with the CG landscapes, before I felt them bland or very flat, now I see them I feel really proud of my work >:3
If Inusuku does decide to color in Imouto for the DLC, or whatever upcoming project is in the works, I just want to say thank you daseson for your hard work on this mod ♥

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
The quality is relatively low when I play the game in fullscreen. Is this normal or is there a way to fix this?
To answer your question, the image resolution of the game was not intended for fullscreen gameplay. As a result, as you may expect... It's pixelated.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
@akapp:Wait, Inusuku is a woman?
This is my belief, I once heard something like this (without any special arguments now). There was even someone's cool theory that Inusuku is Imouto, and the author Oreimo is the brother (although the ci-en blog specifically mentioned that the author has a brother). In general, perhaps I saw something specific and remembered it, but now I don’t think I can find it,

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The quality is quite low when I play the game in fullscreen. Is this normal or is there a way to fix this?
The game runs at a fixed resolution, increasing the window size just stretches it and makes it look terrible.

Best you can do is use something like Lossless Scaling, which is what I and some others here use. It applies a fancy upscaling filter to make it not look like crap, and does a pretty good job at that.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This is my belief, I once heard something like this (without any special arguments now). There was even someone's cool theory that Inusuku is Imouto, and the author Oreimo is the brother (although the ci-en blog specifically mentioned that the author has a brother). In general, perhaps I saw something specific and remembered it, but now I don’t think I can find it,

According to ーはかせ Inusuku is a man, he just has a taste somewhat developed by the sisters hehe.

I also remember that in the message it said that he had an older brother who is also an artist (name unknown) and that the person who makes the Chibi images for him is a close friend.

Also according to what I read in his CI-EN he said that he is 14 - 15 years old o_O

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Heh, I think so too... Besides the fact that she draws well, she also draws very quickly (the latter amazes me, perhaps even more than the former).
I had forgotten to mention, but I'm also amazed by this about Inusuku, he said that a CG with landscape takes between 6 - 8 hours.

Considering the level of drawing it seems VERY little to me, compared to me, coloring a CG image takes me approximately 5 - 6 hours (I think that in the last one of the sunset it easily took about 10), if we consider that the color consists 30% of an image it is surprising to see how fast Inusuku draws.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes