linylo

Jun 12, 2023
guys so u know where are the save files on android ? cant find them anywhere
to be honest i already tried to find the savegame but not luck
for joiplay.
Inside the game folder there is a folder called saves. you would have to unzip the rga file to access it.

If you are using the apk maybe your file explorer doesn't have permission to edit the /android/data directory.
if that is the case then use something like neo backup on fdroid to backup the game and then extract it from the backup before repacking it and restoring it.

Reactions: gquock

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
The "wake up" option is not working for me, any idea why not?
no idea, maybe a bug from translator ++ (like something break after the translation in that part) but really no idea, for that maybe use the joplay version and see if the same bug exist or not

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Hi

About the new version, i use the next tool "DazedMTLTool" for translate the game from jap to eng, the tool use "Paid ChatGPT API" and a paid for add token in my account for translate the game:

Maybe a problem, now translator ++ show me like this if i open the .json:

Just the eng translation (i think is normal):

1698014100833.png

and for example:

No translation (because if i add the translation we have a weird bugs in the game), for example:

1698014213044.png

But if you open any option you have the translation, for example:

1698014293236.png

1698014341566.png

1698014375162.png

I think the translation is good enough in this point, maybe in another time i check about but i cant promise when

I hope you enjoy these versions:

Link 1.1.0 (Eng and Decensor):

Link 1.1.0 (Eng, Color and Decensor):

if someone want to donate a few dollars for get more tokens for this tool "DazedMTLTool" (because i dont have enough money in this moment jajaja), but i did this not for something like that just for the people who enjoy the apk like me.

Enjoy the game.

Edit: I found a bug and i removed the links because of that, sorry

Edit 2: I made a few updates, new links

Last edited:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
The "wake up" option is not working for me, any idea why not?
Maybe i am wrong, if you talk about the pc version for me work fine, but in the apk or joiplay version i don't have idea why the error, you can try the joiplay version (jap only) for check if the bug exist in the joiplay version or not

Last edited:

Dybolom

May 11, 2019
Maybe i am wrong, if you talk about the pc version for me work fine, but in the apk or joiplay version i don't have idea why the error, you can try the joiplay version (jap only) for check if the bug exist in the joiplay version or not
I downloaded mine from mega.

Separate question, how can one trigger sister masturbation during night crawling scene?

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
Hi

About the new version, i use the next tool "DazedMTLTool" for translate the game from jap to eng, the tool use "Paid ChatGPT API" and a paid for add token in my account for translate the game:

View attachment 3026224

and for example:

No translation (because if i add the translation we have a weird bugs in the game), for example:

View attachment 3026238

View attachment 3026243

View attachment 3026245

View attachment 3026246

I think the translation is good enough in this point, maybe in another time i check about but i cant promise when

Mega

Mega

if someone want to donate a few dollars for get more tokens for this tool "DazedMTLTool" (because i dont have enough money in this moment jajaja), but i did this not for something like that just for the people who enjoy the apk like me.

Enjoy the game.
where is the new joiplay version?

loise69

Aug 6, 2023
Hi

View attachment 3026224

and for example:

View attachment 3026238

View attachment 3026243

View attachment 3026245

View attachment 3026246

Mega

Mega

Enjoy the game.

thanks for your work. can you also position the text so that it looks neat? sometimes the text goes over the frame and gets cut off Screenshot_2023-10-23-13-42-38-195_id.application.ImoutoFantasy.jpg

Whipnow1

Aug 13, 2022
Hi

View attachment 3026224

and for example:

View attachment 3026238

View attachment 3026243

View attachment 3026245

View attachment 3026246

Mega

Mega

Enjoy the game.

I'm on the new links in the eng, color, and decensor version and the button to take care of your sister when she's sick isn't working

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
Hi

View attachment 3026224

and for example:

View attachment 3026238

View attachment 3026243

View attachment 3026245

View attachment 3026246

Mega

Mega

Enjoy the game.

You are cool Mario

Reactions: mario6714
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes