mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Hi

About the new version, i use the next tool "DazedMTLTool" for translate the game from jap to eng, the tool use "Paid ChatGPT API" and a paid for add token in my account for translate the game:

Maybe a problem, now translator ++ show me like this if i open the .json:

Just the eng translation (i think is normal):

View attachment 3026224

and for example:

No translation (because if i add the translation we have a weird bugs in the game), for example:

View attachment 3026238

But if you open any option you have the translation, for example:

View attachment 3026243

View attachment 3026245

View attachment 3026246

I think the translation is good enough in this point, maybe in another time i check about but i cant promise when

I hope you enjoy these versions:

Link 1.1.0 (Eng and Decensor):

Link 1.1.0 (Eng, Color and Decensor):

if someone want to donate a few dollars for get more tokens for this tool "DazedMTLTool" (because i dont have enough money in this moment jajaja), but i did this not for something like that just for the people who enjoy the apk like me.

Enjoy the game.

Edit: I found a bug and i removed the links because of that, sorry

Edit 2: I made a few updates, new links
Edit 3: Fix for this problem:

I'm on the new links in the eng, color, and decensor version and the button to take care of your sister when she's sick isn't working

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
anyone have problem for new link download of non color version android that the button to take care of your sister when she's sick isn't working?
thank you

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
anyone have problem for new link download of non color version android that the button to take care of your sister when she's sick isn't working?
thank you
I need to check that version but is weird, the only thing different from both version is the "img" files, for example you can copy the "data "folder from one version to another

Edit: can you try the color version and see if have the same bug? thanks

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
thank you
you are a hero
when update to version 1.1.4?
I don't have much time, the game now have a decent translation and if i have time i am going to update the apk but only if i have the time for that, sorry but i cant promise anything about times, about a new version, we have a cracked version 1.1.4?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PantherMouse
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes