Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, where i download the Mod to color my game?
The link is on the main page or you can click on my signature.

For installation, in the color mod thread there are some videos below the download link.

So... Lads and lass. I think the release date will be moved to June. Insuku will move to his new house in May. He said he was busy that he had no time to review and test play it.

I really hope it's just a translation error or I misunderstood it.

On the bright side, the Doris sequel just released.
Wow what a shame,

Although I understand Inusuku, there are many real-life factors that can affect your work.

Well, we can only wait for Inusuku's great work.

NikkiLi

Feb 21, 2022
any updates about the compatibility between money bug fix with fffox mod? i want to start all over again from the beginning. ITS WORTH IT. LOVE THIS GAME.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Well, good new, I don't think Inusuku caught on to the FFFox Mod mention. Probably from pumping out so many replies to so many comments that had piled up. They did seem to enjoy the idea of rock, paper, scissors, though, so who knows if my addition will be replaced one day, now. :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
My translation got a tiny little update that adds decensor and the money bug fix as standard, so you may want to redownload it.
the decensor under extras (mello's) can still be used, but is pretty much redundant now.
Hi shade can we have a mirror to the link?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes