cloudstrife13.rd

Jul 14, 2020
Hello,

With the good acceptance/reviews and sales that the Steam version had, I'm sure it will be released there.

But I'm also sure that it will take a long time to arrive considering how long it took to translate Kagura.

So... it will be released first in the DLsite version and some time later for the Steam version.
Alright thanks it sucks that it might take a while but good to know it’ll be there eventually (hopefully).

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
So... Lads and lass. I think the release date will be moved to June. Insuku will move to his new house in May. He said he was busy that he had no time to review and test play it.

I really hope it's just a translation error or I misunderstood it.

On the bright side, the Doris sequel just released.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So... Lads and lass. I think the release date will be moved to June. Insuku will move to his new house in May. He said he was busy that he had no time to review and test play it.

Is this...their April Fool's joke?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023

It has been postponed for several times now. I'm excited for the DLC but couldn't help but get disappointed.

Reactions: Padav22

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
April to June........

It's joever

Kinda sucks because it was like 1 week away, i believe they could have said the delay earlier (Unless it was an emergency, sorry, google translate)

• Sad
Reactions: NH2 and Padav22
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes