Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Seems like a good time to start over since the DLC we've been waiting for an entire year to come out is probably dropping in half a day (hype!!). I would be shocked if an MTL isn't up within an hour or two, but if you're willing to wait longer an unofficial translation will likely be out a few weeks after (though perhaps sooner if the translators are dedicated enough)
Na I fixed it, God bless autosave and CheatEngine. Now I can show her what a big brother I am without consequences because despite suffering from a deadly disease she can live around ten years more and I am no longer able to get pregnant other women, which means I own a exclusive onehole that lives with me that is full time aroused and willing.

yui-hui

Apr 26, 2023
Hello, guys! Maybe someone can recommend some kind of application on a PC that can instantly translate what is on my screen? Or, conditionally, I select an area and it translates?
:)

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Hello, guys! Maybe someone can recommend some kind of application on a PC that can instantly translate what is on my screen? Or, conditionally, I select an area and it translates?
:)
Use an Mtool, it support most RPGMaker games including wolf. Free users can use Bing as translation no problem so far.

Reactions: yui-hui

Raylus202

Jan 3, 2023
View attachment 3728400
I think I'm kinda ready for DLC
Unless Inusuku suddenly adds a really hard optional boss,but it seems unlikely
How do you increase the strength of your allies? Whenever I get the option to train with them, do social services or go on adventures, I always accept, but even then their power increased very little until the end of the game.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
so new image is a replace of older one or is a new event (end) that triggers maybe after MC regain fertility ?
I don't think so since if you look at both images they are unfinished, they look like discarded sketches:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you look closely, they have many strokes in line shapes and if we compare it with an already finished image the difference is very big.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I don't think so since if you look at both images they are unfinished, they look like discarded sketches:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you look closely, they have many strokes in line shapes and if we compare it with an already finished image the difference is very big.
where did you find first pic das ? i didn't noticed it was a sketch lol, but why is with other images then ? for a moment i hoped for a new preg event XD

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes