2.Launch "Use me to open the Tool" exe
3.Select a game executable you want to play
4.Wait until the game launch
5.Go to 'Translate' tab on the tools.
6.Click [Translate]

and your game will be translate wallah

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Completed the dlc i guess. Though the strange thing is that some of the cgs are unlocked that didn't show up in walkthrough and others are locked that I don't know how to trigger though my only complete cg album is yui

Reactions: leastdevotee

WoopWoop95

May 14, 2022
1.Download the tools.
2.Launch "Use me to open the Tool" exe
3.Select a game executable you want to play
4.Wait until the game launch
5.Go to 'Translate' tab on the tools.
6.Click [Translate]

and your game will be translate wallah

When opening the game with mtool my antivirus detects a file (from mtool, called inject.exe_w) as a trojan. Is that just a false positive? Just want to be safe

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How long do you think will it take? excited to play it
When I get there...
Just did a fair number of sections, and game loads without issues, still need to do a loooot of work.
Untitled.jpg 1.jpg

things done so far :
Intro, top interface, a huge chunk of the sex scenes, some of the at home dialogue.
to do : everything else, need to transfer uncensored images in, interface images too, test EVERYTHING, then improve the translation, and then clean up (because something always gets missed/broken)

ETA : ??? unknown, not going to guess yet.

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
Hello. For those who use Mtool for this game and want Cheat Table for 1.4.5 + DLC. Here you go.
Also. If yours pointers doesn't work - you can change them on your own. Here is quick guide:
1. Launch the game via tool. Open broken table with broken pointers, cuz you dont want to find all values by yourself, trust me. Attach to game process (if you use Mtool like me, it would be MTool_Game.exe).
2. Find money value. On first game start it should be 2770. Change, scan again, find adress, save it to table. (With Mtool you can easily change it in DataEdit tab, "Vars" -> "Normal Variable Name" ->"7: Money in your possession", change value, press enter.)
3. Click it, use "generate pointermap", name it like you want, like "1". Wait.
4. Click again, use "Pointer scan for this adress", then click checkbox "Use saved pointermap" (mine was 1.scandata). Save the results to your folder (mine was folder "1").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5. There will be many adresses, you dont need them now, too many. Just exit the game, but dont close Cheat Engine or clear table.
Relaunch the game via tool. Reattach game process to CE and table.
6. Repeat to step 4 (now save pointermap (scandata) by another name, like mine "2.scandata" ).
7. Now click "Pointer scan for this adress", choose the same for your new money adress (now you have 2 adresses, one from old process with ???? value and from new process with correct adress), but alse click "Compare Results with other saved pointermap(s), in dropdown choose your first pointermap(scandata) + select your FIRST money adress. Save results to your folder from step 4.
8. CE will find much less now. You need the line that starts with your .exe name (with Mtool it will be "MTool_Game.exe"), not .dll one. Save it to table (double click on it).
9. Now double click on its address, copy the field with .exe name + offset and replace it in every adresses in the table. Done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Used 1.3 table from 361 page.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes