ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I was thinking of buying this game to support the dev.
Is it possible to mod the Dlsite version with the files from f95 ? Would it be better to get from Steam ?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I was thinking of buying this game to support the dev.
Is it possible to mod the Dlsite version with the files from f95 ? Would it be better to get from Steam ?
Both versions you would have to unzip the .wolf files to install the mods from this forum.

So it's up to your discretion, at the moment the DLSITE version has the possibility of DLC while Kagura does not, although Inusuku said that he plans to release the DLC in the Kagura version later.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Can someone upload the fan translation seperately and see if it works with the dlsite ver?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Can someone upload the fan translation seperately and see if it works with the dlsite ver?
I tossed together a rough version of my TL on top of the DLC but it's wildly incomplete (and possibly broken). Can try it if you want but I make no promises lol.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Both versions you would have to unzip the .wolf files to install the mods from this forum.

So it's up to your discretion, at the moment the DLSITE version has the possibility of DLC while Kagura does not, although Inusuku said that he plans to release the DLC in the Kagura version later.
Ill go with Dlsite once there's work done on translating the DLC.
I already finished it twice so it's only fair i buy it :ROFLMAO:

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
I tossed together a rough version of my TL on top of the DLC but it's wildly incomplete (and possibly broken). Can try it if you want but I make no promises lol.
Oh nice thanks! Does this come with the previous Fan Translation? I'm assuming you took the fan translation and you're making revisions with it.. And lastly does this translate the dlc(even if its subpar quality)?

May 6, 2020
I need to know, you can have sex with the guild girls i the DLC right? its not just some "kyaaa!!" seeing them naked in the bath by mistake right? of course more imouto content is what I wanted the most but... but :BootyTime:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Oh nice thanks! Does this come with the previous Fan Translation? I'm assuming you took the fan translation and you're making revisions with it.. And lastly does this translate the dlc(even if its subpar quality)?
It's the English version I'd been working on for the last couple months, was built on top of the fan TL but is mostly an original translation. At this time it does not translate the DLC content (and is untested) but I'm working on it. I don't MTL though so it might be a bit.

Cabbagelord

Dec 6, 2019
Ayo, how can I unlock this? And how many new scene with the little sister that is available in the new DLC? I only saw the blowjob scene on bed.
Have high enough libido during the weekend and just pick the "I want to H" option at bottom. Can do it 3 times total and each time there's a different CG

• Red Heart
Reactions: tramy2077
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes