seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
Bought myself the DLC... you all bought it to support the dev too, right...?

Someone remind me how to actually beat this game? Right now I'm on day 45ish and the status is "unconventional victory" or something like that.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Lmao i have no idea how to access the album even if people are posting "how", i have completed but i have no idea where to go

Reading in the thread i'm a tiny bit dissappointed that the other girls dont actually have sex with the MC, only on the wet dream

Reactions: Kod2222

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
Lmao i have no idea how to access the album even if people are posting "how", i have completed but i have no idea where to go

Reading in the thread i'm a tiny bit dissappointed that the other girls dont actually have sex with the MC, only on the wet dream
click the cricle when reading book that where you see the album

Mar 28, 2023
With all the pent-up frustration people keep on expressing for being unable to truly bone any of the party, I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a mod for it. Also, please make spoilers for DLC content guys, it's the moral thing to do for content which has been available less than a day

tealover1410

Aug 10, 2020

for what i played kasumi actually HAD SEX with the mc, Kana, Yui and Yukari are just wet dreams, but get to fuck Kasumi

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes