dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I need to know, you can have sex with the guild girls i the DLC right? its not just some "kyaaa!!" seeing them naked in the bath by mistake right? of course more imouto content is what I wanted the most but... but :BootyTime:
in it shows some scenes but it seems another girl can be added to sex/touch minigame.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Here again after many years I did not expect much but I am satisfied I would have liked more expansion but it is not bad
Also finished it and liked the cg atleast. Skipped through the story, and I must say I can't imagine the version that Inusuku scrapped, because this is still not really interesting. You only progress during weekdays and it is just mostly story for atleast 33 weekdays in the guild. A worse version I can imagine is Inusuku inserting uninteresting minigames in the middle. Overall satisfied as well.

Also rushing through dlc by ignoring Imouto didn't feel nice...

I need to know, you can have sex with the guild girls i the DLC right? its not just some "kyaaa!!" seeing them naked in the bath by mistake right? of course more imouto content is what I wanted the most but... but :BootyTime:
Yesn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayo, how can I unlock this? And how many new scene with the little sister that is available in the new DLC? I only saw the blowjob scene on bed.
As far as I went through you have

Correct me if I'm wrong or missed anything. Didn't really experiment everything.
Do I have a life? I already have Imouto Life Fantasy right here.

Last edited:

tramy2077

May 15, 2020
Also finished it and liked the cg atleast. Skipped through the story, and I must say I can't imagine the version that Inusuku scrapped, because this is still not really interesting. You only progress during weekdays and it is just mostly story for atleast 33 weekdays in the guild. A worse version I can imagine is Inusuku inserting uninteresting minigames in the middle. Overall satisfied as well.

Also rushing through dlc by ignoring Imouto didn't feel nice...

Yesn't

As far as I went through you have

Correct me if I'm wrong or missed anything. Didn't really experiment everything.
How can I unlock the cooking sex scene? I believe that the libido is high enough?

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
How can I unlock the cooking sex scene? I believe that the libido is high enough?
Dont know exact details but I'm pretty sure Imouto lust is one of the requirements as I didnt get that option as I was rushing through dlc with her lust almost always at 0. Or might just be classic Inusuku rng. Who knows.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
anyone have a full album save ? when i try to get 120 libido my sister lust high is that she rape me before i get a wet dream

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes