Apr 14, 2024
So the newest winlator 7.1 trigger anti virus but 7.0 doesn't. Weird.
Messing with the setting didn't help much. At least the installation for the game seem fine.
Edit: I finally made it work and faster. But the fps is still pretty low. 10-20. I wish I could make it higher but it doesn't have the correct GPU for Realme C53.
Imma look for alternative from the list. But hey I say it still a decent gameplay. Don't know how I gonna deal with the night crawling scenes.
How did you make it run faster? Pls tell us

Jun 28, 2020
How did you make it run faster? Pls tell us
the start up is still pretty slow and also happened when load up save files. It won't change.
Some GPU from the list work better for me.
I set the setting like this for now. Gonna mess with it more. The game is 32bit according to task manager so I will turn all the affinity up and try.
Still in testing process and I literally know nothing about it. So don't expect it works like mine.
I also set frame skip level to lowest.
Also game will not work if the config is not set to software mode.
Expected fps from 10 to 25 for now. Screenshot_20240710-002402.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Igottachangebro

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
You are using a Mali CPU so your best settings for container is like my settings
Graphics Driver: VirGL
DXWrapper: WineD3D

Box86 & Box64: Performance
Turn on Enable Experimental Wow64 mode

Put your games on C:/ Drive for best FPS

• Red Heart
Reactions: Igottachangebro
Jun 28, 2020
You are using a Mali CPU so your best settings for container is like my settings
Graphics Driver: VirGL
DXWrapper: WineD3D

Box86 & Box64: Performance
Turn on Enable Experimental Wow64 mode

Put your games on C:/ Drive for best FPS

I can't move my files to C. So I copied it. Hope it works.
Edit: It's smooth but all black. Followed the videos and moving the screen down. It's little sad that I can't play full screen but I can't be greedy.

Last edited:

Gradwitz1

Jul 10, 2024
Personally I want test out the original japanese DLC with jp base game. However I don't want to replay the entire game to reach that section again, so I want know whether the saves can be transferred.
Yeah bro same im stuck here with the stupid steam version cant ad the mods , just patches

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes