Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah there is no option to go to the city though, only to walk around the village, adventure, swim
That's odd. Did you by any chance decide to do anything else at the start of the day? For some reasons, the game won't let you visit the city if it's not your very first action of the day. If it's your first time playing, maybe the game has to prompt you first, which is around the time they talk about getting an extra guild member. I don't know for sure, since I haven't played a fresh save since the onsen DLC. That said, it's better if you grind out the first couple weekends for money, since the only other things of value to buy (at least starting off) are skill books, at 3k each.

Reactions: pepplez

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
Update on winlator
Its possible to use full screen now but needs to use forked winlators that has some changes to use other renderers

Using FFox Mod still have the same lag for it still looking for anyway to reduce it at best its kinda playable but sex scenes takes ages and transforming also takes a hell long

Edit: Yeah if you are worried about winlator before forked ones are much more scarier tho it doesnt matter much to me so I will show later what winlator Im using now to play it full screen.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
The story should be yours not someone else's in this tape of a game some people don't feel like sharing their sister with you.

You play to win the game, You play to see your story and how you would do it, The point is not to get it all on a plate you need to earn it trust me and while you earn it you also enjoy.

I know it's simple just share it but i think that when you have the game for free you should also try to build your own story and win it.

Rylino

Sep 28, 2019
The story should be yours not someone else's in this tape of a game some people don't feel like sharing their sister with you.

You play to win the game, You play to see your story and how you would do it, The point is not to get it all on a plate you need to earn it trust me and while you earn it you also enjoy.

I know it's simple just share it but i think that when you have the game for free you should also try to build your own story and win it.
Stop Being Cringe in the thread

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes