Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Useless retards on this site specialize in bitching about things not being done to their speed or preferences instead of actually doing anything to contribute themselves.
Seems to be the human condition, unfortunately. People really have a weird desire to fixate on things that make them angry. There's more quality entertainment available than anyone has time to actually engage in in a lifetime yet people insist on spending their leisure time on stuff that makes them unhappy. Just enjoy life, come on!

Reactions: leastdevotee

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Useless retards on this site specialize in bitching about things not being done to their speed or preferences instead of actually doing anything to contribute themselves.
Imagine if they put the effort they put into their alt accounts into learning how to draw.

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Currently enjoying my re-run on this game and I have yet to reach the DLC content. So excited.

By the way, I don't have any alter account but idk why another person keeps on using my name/persona to attack the color mod. I feel like a saint or a martyr cuz another person/s keeps on representing me lol.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Currently enjoying my re-run on this game and I have yet to reach the DLC content. So excited.

By the way, I don't have any alter account but idk why another person keeps on using my name/persona to attack the color mod. I feel like a saint or a martyr cuz another person/s keeps on representing me lol.
Weird as all fuck but it looks like their account was deleted along with all their posts. Wonder who's cornflakes you pissed in, you must be doing something right if someone goes to that length to make you look bad.

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes