Flaughty

May 19, 2024
I am getting constant random freezes that lock the game up for 30 seconds or so does anyone have a fix for this? I have the mod for the dlc and normal file downloaded. Thanks

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
>tried to download some random save from this thread to see a couple of scenes that I've missed
>renamed my save folder to Saves2 so not to overwrite them
>turned out the downloaded saves are incomplete af
>mindlessly Shift+Del saves folder
>of course I deleted Saves2
>1 real year and 250+ in-game days of progress gone in an instant
fml :HideThePain:
Well now you can experience the game from the start with the new DLC scenes.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
>tried to download some random save from this thread to see a couple of scenes that I've missed
Your saves are in Imouto heaven now.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
is there any chance this game getting rpgm version like prequel game?
I hope the fuck not

How the hell did you actually make it 250+ in game days without getting bored

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
:ROFLMAO: I literally just learned what that meant yesterday. For the longest, I just thought people were calling others an animal as some sort of compliment.
That's amazing lmao. Now I'm just imagining you as the individual who put so much effort into making the amazing FFFoxxx mod and busting your ass adding all the new stuff to this game as an actual goat behind a keyboard, eating whole stalks of celery and coding with your hooves and shit.

icetea-lemon20

Jul 21, 2024
As Daseson explained. The H scenes is almost impossible to color cuz its has a lot of image with almost the same position just make the movement of the scene more fluid. Like 30fos, 60fps, comparison etc.
It is incredible because it does not finish it but it does not leave the way clear for someone else to do it, it simply excites us with an update and completion date and it never meets :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

icetea-lemon20

Jul 21, 2024
They work like horses. I heard in the previous years, people die from overworking themselves. Maybe that's the reason why the anime industry right now is suffering. Hentai too.

Edit: I hope Inusuku take care of himself/herself. You too Daseson, and all modders out here.

What good is it if you are in good health or not if you never keep your promises?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I hope the fuck not

How the hell did you actually make it 250+ in game days without getting bored
Personally, it's a game I come to play a few days (in game days) and then leave to play something else. If they did 250 days at once, I agree with you not sure how they can do that. But me, I think I have 300+ total days (between EN and JP versions) from me just picking it back up for an hour or two every other week.

4.70 star(s) 87 Votes