Lovelylabyrynth

Oct 16, 2024
Does anyone have a 100% Save file with all unlocked H scenes? I only Kana is missing in my DLC. I unlocked the majority of H-scenes excluding the wet dreams and imouto scenes.

Also can anyone make a wiki for Inusuku Games? If it's possible I can feel that we can have another sequel of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukkieno

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Is there a way to integrate the dlc with steam? I don't want to start over but my saves aren't compatible
I made a save converter that probably works; it's hosted on any of the mirrors with the rest of my translation/mod. Should be able to convert both ways, though save files made with the DLC will become incompatible with the non-DLC game as far as I can tell.

_Ryuuga_

Formerly 'Eryukka'
Nov 3, 2018
I just tried longjunyu2 fork and it works muuuch better than one I used before (yours). It still can't working with 3D Mode with any configuration (don't run or cases errors), but even with Software Mode the game runs at high FPS, almost like on PC.
If someone has Helio processor and the game can't run or causes this errors, View attachment 4005432
I advise you to switch Graphics Display Mod to Software Mode. View attachment 4005434
LOL ME TOO... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Is it possible to get her to have sex with you first? The cowgirl description says she might initiate if you both go to bed with high enough lust, but would that work for the first time?

Redmage1000

Mar 28, 2024
Is it possible to get her to have sex with you first? The cowgirl description says she might initiate if you both go to bed with high enough lust, but would that work for the first time?
She will never have sex with you first. You have to take her virginity first. She will give you hand jobs and blow jobs no problem with high interest and trust.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
She will never have sex with you first. You have to take her virginity first. She will give you hand jobs and blow jobs no problem with high interest and trust.
Right. The closest you can get is that she can initiate without knowing that you've had sex with her (ie she never woke up when you did it), but she won't put it in if she's still a virgin.

Reactions: leastdevotee

lvl100ultima

Oct 11, 2024
Is there any way that doesn't make her wake up while she sleeps? If yes, how?
If you are using the FFFox Mod there is an item in the suspicious shop, iirc it was the "Demon Blood Vial", buy it and then make her drink it, if you are not using the FFFox Mod I don't think if there is anything you could do to not wake her up, you could however increase her sleep quality which make her sleep deeper by buying "compy fillow" and make her drink the "sleeping tea"

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.80 star(s) 92 Votes