Unity Completed Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX + Luscious Secrets [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Heres my cheat for the game, extract and drop the file in and make a backup of original
"Living with temptation 1 Redux_Data\Managed"

click the "C" button in top left corner
View attachment 1441574

This is the second cheat i made in a unity game so bear in mind im still a noob at it.
cool thank you brother..where do we place this?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Neither here nor there, but the picture listing Tracy as your 'faithful wife' while another LOP game featuring another protagonist outright says he slept with her.

Not relevant to anything here, just some trivia I guess

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Well, first of all trust me i did pay them more than a penny. I was subscribed to LOP Gold for about 2 years straight back in the days, up to the point when they released vanilla Eleanor 2. That was their last game that i played as a subscriber. And yeah the same approach of stretching the content as much as possible to bait people to subscribe for the longer periods of time is one of the reasons why i dropped the subscription (others being their games getting dated and a lot of grind).
Secondly, i played LwT before the "wife goes wilder" DLC and it still had more content that this redux. So idk why you consider me being ignorant.
All Lisa's scenes were added in the expansion. The only scene I think isn't in the Redux is blowjob from that blond slut (I may just miss that one though). Everything else is the same as it was in non-expanded original.

Reactions: Sigge

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you for adding this here. As you can see below, Lisa has been a fond memory for many years since I played this when it first came out. Looking forward to the expansion of content/picture improvement.

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
I might be doing something wrong , but looking at the gallery the original had three times more scenes?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
What's new in this? I still have the original game in a drive somewhere and it was like 50MB.

omocik

May 2, 2017
how is this a fail?!

I reseted money spend to 0 and game didn't failed, so yeah... apparently week 3 money spend is no-no

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Should put a note somewhere saying this doesn't include the Wife Gone Wilder expansion.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, Thanks for upload, this is really bring back memories.. Perhaps it was the first time i played good adult game. Lwt and Eleanor. after played that, i found this web f95zone

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Hard to believe this game is getting close to 10 years old. Definitely one of the better LoP games. Can't even count how many hours I probably put into the original trying to get every route.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The original had more content. I haven't played it in a while, but I'm pretty sure that you can fuck Lisa at the house in various spots behind Tracy's back. In this version after your first fuck of Lisa it's game over which is annoying... grind all the way there, and oh it's just an ending now and no fun around the house with Lisa.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes