RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.38] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes
May 18, 2018
Would be nice if you could chose who the male character is whether its a already existing one or just a self insert character who isn't in the show a example would be a basic guy who you can swap the skin/hair color of.

I personally don't want to play as Naruto and I'm sure some others also feel that way.

I don't know how hard it would be or long it would take to implement that but I'm sure people would appreciate the option.

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
Would be nice if you could chose who the male character is whether its a already existing one or just a self insert character who isn't in the show a example would be a basic guy who you can swap the skin/hair color of.

I personally don't want to play as Naruto and I'm sure some others also feel that way.

I don't know how hard it would be or long it would take to implement that but I'm sure people would appreciate the option.
Oh well, thanks for the suggestion but if the game was 3D I guess it would be much easier to just change the model for the animations and scenes, but that's not the case. I would have to redraw everything again frame by frame to put different characters, it is very counterproductive and more considering that I am doing the project alone. Investing so much time in that would shorten the amount of content for the people waiting for each update of the game (which is already being shortened due to some drastic changes I am working on in parallel to the main project), I think it's not worth it just for more players.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, just finished playing this, it looks promising, the art is nice and the animations are well done :)
I would personally prefer if Naruto was less of an idiot (he is not THAT stupid in the show :p ) and if the other characters could stop treating him like dirt :) It would also be nice if he could be a little more successful when trying to do pervy things, with a little less cockblocking or physical violence, but I guess that'll have to wait for future updates :p
Anyway, looking forward to future versions :)

Reactions: edgarlikessivler

Ckayjcv

Jun 15, 2024
I lockpick inside Tsunade's room but where is the scroll fragment i don't see it and after taking to Jiraiya he still said me to find the scroll. Can someone tell me where is the scroll? Thanks

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes