RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.39] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, just finished playing this, it looks promising, the art is nice and the animations are well done :)
I would personally prefer if Naruto was less of an idiot (he is not THAT stupid in the show :p ) and if the other characters could stop treating him like dirt :) It would also be nice if he could be a little more successful when trying to do pervy things, with a little less cockblocking or physical violence, but I guess that'll have to wait for future updates :p
Anyway, looking forward to future versions :)

Reactions: edgarlikessivler

Ckayjcv

Jun 15, 2024
I lockpick inside Tsunade's room but where is the scroll fragment i don't see it and after taking to Jiraiya he still said me to find the scroll. Can someone tell me where is the scroll? Thanks

Oct 17, 2018
I lockpick inside Tsunade's room but where is the scroll fragment i don't see it and after taking to Jiraiya he still said me to find the scroll. Can someone tell me where is the scroll? Thanks
i think its a different time you can go into her room to find it, i didnt do it at night

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Old ino bug still here, after HJ scene in shop the image just staying here forever.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes