RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.39] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
this is actually really good quality. Are there similar parody games out there with this quality level? Even more points with multiople penetrations and female protagonists XD

Reactions: sd98702116

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
How to trriger this quest?
I go to there at night/saturday.
But nothing happens.
Thanks
There is a bug in ichiraku that doesn't let you leave after working, if it happens to you it can screw up the quests that you haven't done yet, it's likely that it happened to you and that's why Shizune doesn't appear there when she should. You can try to spend ALL week sleeping to complete the cycle and try again, if not, it would be best to start a new game or use the save that I always leave in slot 3, sorry, unfortunately, I have not been able to solve it yet.

Reactions: ZEROYMAR

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
There is a bug in ichiraku that doesn't let you leave after working, if it happens to you it can screw up the quests that you haven't done yet, it's likely that it happened to you and that's why Shizune doesn't appear there when she should. You can try to spend ALL week sleeping to complete the cycle and try again, if not, it would be best to start a new game or use the save that I always leave in slot 3, sorry, unfortunately, I have not been able to solve it yet.
Okay,I'll try it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LivingWithTsunade-0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

hodes

Jul 15, 2021
I tried a new game but still saying the same thing can't raach to office at night even in new game

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes