RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
thanks dude , yes thats what i wanted to know. i assume the dialogue isnt censored either? something like: "hey we are actually 40 year old fat incels but some magic spell made us look young" bullshit or something like that?
Welcome, yeah don't worry I can guarantee the dialogue is nothing like that.

Reactions: alasad
Feb 11, 2020
can you please tell me if the kagura version has that one shota scene ( with 3 or 4 boys i cant remember ) or did they remove that? i really wanna buy this game but my final decision depends on whether kagura censored this game or not.
yep lke NeoGenesis said, that's the "Prank" scenes (5 all in all), Kagura Games didn't remove it, so you're all good to go. :) The diialogues were also boneriffic so ready your $15 for KaguraGames (and Clymenia)! ;)

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
yep lke NeoGenesis said, that's the "Prank" scenes (5 all in all), Kagura Games didn't remove it, so you're all good to go. :) The diialogues were also boneriffic so ready your $15 for KaguraGames (and Clymenia)! ;)
good to know. i played this game in the past but that was ages ago. all i remember is that it was probably my favorite clymenia game. so i wanna support this. sadly im a little dissapointed with their newest game ( detective girl of steam city ) i hope they go back to their old ways.

Reactions: slaveofmysword
Feb 11, 2020
good to know. i played this game in the past but that was ages ago. all i remember is that it was probably my favorite clymenia game. so i wanna support this. sadly im a little dissapointed with their newest game ( detective girl of steam city ) i hope they go back to their old ways.
LOL I thought Liz is the new one, and Detective Girl is previous game? Clymenia just liked my tweet, didn't even bother correcting me. XD I mean Detective Girl was rubbish, so I thought they've improved with Liz The Tower--- never thought it's the other way around! O_O

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
LOL I thought Liz is the new one, and Detective Girl is previous game? Clymenia just liked my tweet, didn't even bother correcting me. XD I mean Detective Girl was rubbish, so I thought they've improved with Liz The Tower--- never thought it's the other way around! O_O
haha yeah, liz is actually very old. i dont remember its original release date. maybe 2017? no idea. but its not new for sure.
its just that kagura made a partnership with clymenia and now they are translating all of their older games and new games ( as far as i understand )

edit: its actually from 2016, so 4 years old

Last edited:
Reactions: slaveofmysword
Feb 11, 2020
haha yeah, liz is actually very old. i dont remember its original release date. maybe 2017? no idea. but its not new for sure.
its just that kagura made a partnership with clymenia and now they are translating all of their older games and new games ( as far as i understand )

edit: its actually from 2016, so 4 years old
LOL it's actually not that old, like 2016-- my current smartphone is 4 years old (w0rks like sh!t already but you can still use it for call/texts, so~ XD).
What I consider "old" is something like Naked Order, which was 2012 and is still a gem until now (do you have Eng version of this btw?), but anyway, thanks very much for the Clymenia info! :)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
They could easily have put in some tentacles or monster stuff. I can live with that, but not even an anal scene?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
So what is new story-wise? Is there preg mode? Played before but keen to give it another go if there are some new content?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This game was a nice surprise for me, because I'm not a fan of most Japanese hentai games and prefer western style more. Positive reviews are on point, very enjoyable corruption game with good use of RPGM engine. If the build up was a little slower, then it would be perfect. Highly recommended and worth buying.

Feb 11, 2020
I have the gold permit, but how can I go to top?
you can get to the top if you go through the tower, the one that you can encounter enemies in? It's on the very right of this middle district map, and you start in the garden-ish places, going further to the magma-ish place.
on 40th floor, there's never much really in there except that rich dude's mansion.
It's on the lower, and middle district where you can get ALMOST all the H-scenes (the 40th floor will be where Aisha is, and if you talk to that rich dude naked, that's all of it).
You can ask me here on how to complete your H-scenes, for now just hustle getting through the floors. liz-complete1.png
liz-complete2.png

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
The art is the same as Salvation. If anyone knows who drew this, then please, drop the artist's name or something.

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
The art is the same as Salvation. If anyone knows who drew this, then please, drop the artist's name or something.
yeah its all from the same circle (Clymenia) they did this

but i dont know why salvation and civilian justice league 2 are not on the english dlsite but on the other dlsite

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can anyone give me a complete walkthrough or guide to unlock all the costumes and all the H contents? I have troubles to find fruit wine and buy herbal tea, how do I do it?

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes