RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
So I'm having an issue where after Liz work at the bar for the 2nd time, Everyone talks to Liz as if she is completely naked, and she acts like a complete slut for everyone. Even though I've barely started the game, she is still dressed, and should have very low level of lust.
Not to say that is not where I'm aiming at, but I want to play the game to get there.
Is this a known issue? is there a way to fix this?

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
So I'm having an issue where after Liz work at the bar for the 2nd time, Everyone talks to Liz as if she is completely naked, and she acts like a complete slut for everyone. Even though I've barely started the game, she is still dressed, and should have very low level of lust.
Not to say that is not where I'm aiming at, but I want to play the game to get there.
Is this a known issue? is there a way to fix this?
This is a bug in the modded version. If you look closely, Liz's clothes are slightly disheveled. You can fix this by talking to the old woman, who will tidy up your clothes for you...

Reactions: ShannonKun

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
quick question: I'm trying to unlock the assertive man and thug group scenes, but I have no clue where to find them/ how to trigger the scenes
I saw no answer to this - So my turn to ask, how do i trigger those scenes?

EDIT: Assertive man found near exhibitionists' house
EDIT2: Ok, Thug group not showing up was a bug. it's the scene with the guys next to the church. Got unlocked after I decided to just finish the game.

Last edited:

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Ok, Thug group not showing up was a bug.
I'm fairly sure the thug group activate when you talk to them while showing off you *ahem* precious bits...

It's been a while since I've finished this game (I delete completed rpg games just to save space), so I may be wrong, but I do remember getting the thug group scene legitimately...

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I'm fairly sure the thug group activate when you talk to them while showing off you *ahem* precious bits...

It's been a while since I've finished this game (I delete completed rpg games just to save space), so I may be wrong, but I do remember getting the thug group scene legitimately...
You are correct about how to get the scene, but for some reason, for me, it wasn't added to the scene replay room after seeing it. That's why I said "bug". I'm not 100% sure what fixed it, but I think it was completing the game.

Dec 2, 2017
i can't give the lotion to the prostitute on the lower district brothel, anyone know why? when I ask her if she needs anything she asks for lotion, I have it but it doesn't give me the option to give it to her

kevinmonton16

Mar 18, 2019
Need Help. Can't save, load and proceed to Continue. Says Graphics/Characters/リズ Missing. I downloaded on Nopy. Is it corrupted there? If so, which one/s aren't?

Update:Nvm. Although I would like a link for the fan translation instead if it's still available

Last edited:

Fawlty

Jun 8, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock masturbation event, mini event sore losers and grumbling mart? How many costumes i can get and how to get them ( i unlocked the belt armor)?

Last edited:

Brandon Dorning

Aug 30, 2017
Finally playing through this game. I loved Sophia the Detective Girl, so I'm excited about this game. Currently, I've run into a problem. The prositute in the lower brothel is asking for Lotion. I crafted it, but the option to give it to her didn't pop up. Any solutions?

Also, any unavoidable h-scenes I should be aware of? I'm trying to play a Virgin run, then get to the scenes in another playthrough.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Am i the only having trouble adjusting the size of the window of the game? Default is too small and now that i managed to get it full screen i can't get it back to the default plus the full screen quality is meh and so unresponsive and clunky. Problem with this game is even the legit version buying the game is a pain in the ass, will that shit be censored is the translation broken English what about that patch that u have to install for some reason there are so many uncertainties.
Edit i did manage to get back to default but its still way to small and i only have a freaking 24inc monitor.
3rd EDIT: I am presuming game was made by some Japanese people that for some reasons think we are still in the 1990s game was released 2016-2017 yet we are stuck with fucking 640x480 resolution like seriously wtf. Only salvation is if the steam version is any decent if any knows anything about it plz tell me so tilted right now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes