RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Am i the only having trouble adjusting the size of the window of the game? Default is too small and now that i managed to get it full screen i can't get it back to the default plus the full screen quality is meh and so unresponsive and clunky. Problem with this game is even the legit version buying the game is a pain in the ass, will that shit be censored is the translation broken English what about that patch that u have to install for some reason there are so many uncertainties.
Edit i did manage to get back to default but its still way to small and i only have a freaking 24inc monitor.
3rd EDIT: I am presuming game was made by some Japanese people that for some reasons think we are still in the 1990s game was released 2016-2017 yet we are stuck with fucking 640x480 resolution like seriously wtf. Only salvation is if the steam version is any decent if any knows anything about it plz tell me so tilted right now.
try app for change resolutions - "sizer"

-JnX-

Nov 23, 2018
try app for change resolutions - "sizer"
I know this is a month old comment but thought I'd add to it. If you right click on the title bar , there's a "launch in full screen" option. Personally I prefer windowed mode for rpgm games so sizer is a good option.

SemperPweeh

Oct 5, 2018
Hey Guys! Need some help please.. How to fix "Unable to Find File" Error?
I already have RPG maker VX Ace, but still not working

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can someone tell me where the Sobering Amulet is? I been trying for hours on finding it and Google doesn't help.

EDIT: WOW! After a week of looking for it. I found it. I didn't realize the merchant could make more things other than Items. He can make Weapons and Armor too.

Last edited:
Reactions: prjkoala

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I updated the OP with the latest patched version from Steam. Also since people seem to have a bit of contention of whether the modded version is better or not. I added a link in the OP to mega links for the modded Japanese version with fan translation.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Uncen patch for jap version (Uncen patch v0.90)
Mega

Prepatched jap game with fan translation and Kagura uncensored images (Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90))
Mega

New content that was added through mod still censored because Kagura removed it (pictures that wasn't used).
For the second link (Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90)), I have to add it to the game folder ? (I downloaded the OP first)

IlllIlllIIIlIl

Oct 8, 2020
Heya folks,
I still seem to get this issue when extracting the game files and running the game in japanese locale emulator.
This is the modded pack.
a.PNG
I guess a file is missing. Can anyone share the missing file? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Messed around and managed to rename one of the files in the folder to the name in the picture above.
The pack seems to be missing some files.
b.PNG

Anyone mind sending me the modded pack that works for ya? The one linked in the post seems to miss some files.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2018
Heya folks,
I still seem to get this issue when extracting the game files and running the game in japanese locale emulator.
This is the modded pack.
View attachment 886274
I guess a file is missing. Can anyone share the missing file? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Messed around and managed to rename one of the files in the folder to the name in the picture above.
View attachment 886341

Anyone mind sending me the modded pack that works for ya? The one linked in the post seems to miss some files.
i have the same problem :(

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
It seems to be that the exe is looking for files in Japanese, but the files on the system are in ASCII instead

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Heya folks,
This is the modded pack.
View attachment 886274

View attachment 886341

i have the same problem :(
It seems to be that the exe is looking for files in Japanese, but the files on the system are in ASCII instead
I think you just need to unpack the game archive with the japanese-encoded in a program like Bandizip:

BandiZipLanguage.jpg

Last edited:

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Sadly, that's exactly what I've done, and not just once.
Seems like the download is missing files, try it for yourself and you'll see.
I downloaded Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90) a week ago and it still works with jap locale (if I'm correct and your problem only with starting game, because I just downloaded for future playing). I have all files, which you have problems (I take screenshots). Maybe your game archive has broken or something else (like with archive program, downloading from browser or old version program like LE). I create archive with audio and graphics folders, maybe it's exactly what you need (there ).

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes