RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
I got some problems with this game , i can't go further after the scene number three in the brothel , wich imply that i can't go neither to the luxe brothel... and i don't know what to do , i already tried to clean myself (wich unlocked the clone scene) and i got back to corruption level 2 but still ... (sorry for my bad english)

IdkJeremy

Oct 17, 2018
How do you get the church scenes? i have pretty much everything else and am at the point of read to beat the game but dont have any of the church scenes. Guessing it is the one on silver level and he just says how it is his duty to help people

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Grumbling Mart mini-event? As in, who/where is this Mart guy?

Also, what costumes are available in the game? I have Liz's Clothes, Chasity Belt Armor and Nun Clothes...

Jackytheman

Feb 11, 2019
The OP mentioned something about modding the game and adding more scenes for ver 1.06 but the download link in OP is only 1.01, so is there an extra file or is that it?

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
The OP mentioned something about modding the game and adding more scenes for ver 1.06 but the download link in OP is only 1.01, so is there an extra file or is that it?
From what I can gather, the 1.06 mod was for a fan translation of the game, but later, Kagura Games decided to push an official translation. The download on the thread was then changed to the Kagura version, but because the mod was designed for the Japanese version of the game, it was ditched...

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
So anybody know how to fix this?
I'm going to guess that you are bringing an old save from the modded version into the new Kagura Games translation. Unfortunately, in this case, due to the difference in locales, the save files don't seem to be compatible.

If instead you got this error just from opening the game (which, due to the Japanese text, I'm guessing is the modded version) then you might be able to fix this by changing your locale to Japanese and extracting the game again (you probably have to play the game on the Japanese locale as well).

I personally haven't run into this issue, just a similar one when I brought the Kagura saves into the modded version. As such, I admit that I may be wrong...

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
is the version still the same from the page 1? or is there update on the next page?
The "updated version" (which is a separate translation done by Kagura Games) is what you will download with the main post on page 1.

The comments under this are for an older version, which was a fan translation with a mod that added more content to the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Bonjour,

Dans les fichiers du jeu il y a le fichier "Tilesets" avec tout les texte, je me suis aperçu que tout les textes du jeu avait été traduit en Français, seulement je n'arrive pas à les activer.
Quelqu'un aurait une idée de comment faire ?

Hello,

In the game files there is the file "Tilesets" with all the text, I noticed that all the game texts had been translated into French, only I can't activate them.

Anyone have any idea how to do this?

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
i have this game since 2018, it's okay if i download only uncensored cg from kagura ver. and put it in my old game ?

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
i have this game since 2018, it's okay if i download only uncensored cg from kagura ver. and put it in my old game ?
For some reason, the Kagura version does not have any cg files that I could find. However, you can probably apply the patch here:
Uncen patch for jap version (Uncen patch v0.90)
Mega

Prepatched jap game with fan translation and Kagura uncensored images (Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90))
Mega

New content that was added through mod still censored because Kagura removed it (pictures that wasn't used).
does this have multi ending ?
The game has two endings, depending on your lewdness level. Ending 2 can be accessed by defeating the final boss with level 4 lewdness, while anything short of that will leave you with Ending 1...

Reactions: blacklight111x8
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes