RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

IlllIlllIIIlIl

Oct 8, 2020
I downloaded Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90) a week ago and it still works with jap locale (if I'm correct and your problem only with starting game, because I just downloaded for future playing). I have all files, which you have problems (I take screenshots). Maybe your game archive has broken or something else (like with archive program, downloading from browser or old version program like LE). I create archive with audio and graphics folders, maybe it's exactly what you need (there link).
Adding your files to my mine seems to have fixed the problem, thank you. I download everything straight from browser, so it's possible that's the source of the problem, like you suggested. It's weird though, since this is the first time it happened.

Anyways, I'll look into it. Cheers.

Reactions: nyagura

Kuron

Jul 13, 2017
Save file for Kagura Version with every quarter unlocked and every side quest done, but without any H-scenes seen. Also, there is 99 corruption seed items to increase corruption (duh).
Basically, you can use it if you want to enjoy H-scenes of the game without labyrinth and grinding.

To unlock naked and undressing option you need:
1) Use corruption seeds until you have 4 corruption lvl
2) Go to bathe twice (at right quarter)
3) Go to left most house (at left quarter) and speak with a girl.
4) After event talk with her again while being dressed.
You are Goated, Thanks

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
I downloaded Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90) a week ago and it still works with jap locale (if I'm correct and your problem only with starting game, because I just downloaded for future playing). I have all files, which you have problems (I take screenshots). Maybe your game archive has broken or something else (like with archive program, downloading from browser or old version program like LE). I create archive with audio and graphics folders, maybe it's exactly what you need (there link).
thanx bro, its work..

seikoudomaster

May 3, 2020
I can play the game but the BGS files do not seem to play (sex scenes do not have BGS sounds). Anyone running into this issue have a fix?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I can play the game but the BGS files do not seem to play (sex scenes do not have BGS sounds). Anyone running into this issue have a fix?
I've never encountered that myself, but normally those issues are born from the game folder being too deep in your system.
Try put the game folder on your desktop and see if that fixes it

How do you make the RPGmaker window bigger without going fullscreen? anyway to fix?
The older RPGMaker games don't allow you to change the screen size, but there are a few applications that let you change the size. The best one in my opinion is "Bct.Sizer."

Just drop it in your RPGMaker game folder (where game.exe is) and open Bct.Sizer

Reactions: nyagura

derpsfun

May 12, 2020
Does anybody know how to get masturbation scene?

its the only one i cant find before i can fully complete it

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there a set of maps for the tower? i get lost easily and run out of hp long before I can get to the better floors (even when using the 2 special items at same time (reward from the lady who steals your cloths).

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes